A real life costumed hero

Woody-Harrelson-Defendor.jpg

LOL.... I think I'll skip the Theater and the DVD. The kind of movie that has you looking forward to the commercials huh? ;)

But the superhero sounded familiar to Ming Laven. She had heard about how he and the other eight members of his Rain City Superhero crime fighting movement walk the street, eyes out for crime and prepared to fight it. http://www.kirotv.com/news/26363364/detail.html]Real-Life Superhero Walks Streets, Fighting Crime - News Story - KIRO Seattle

Catchy. I like it. I't like the Guardian Angel's in Armored Costume.

Neat!

Here, in NYC:

"The Guardian Angels is a non-profit, international, volunteer organization of unarmed citizen crime patrollers. The Guardian Angels organization was founded February 13, 1979 in New York City by Curtis Sliwa and has chapters in 15 countries (in 144 cities) around the world.[1]

Sliwa originally created the organization to combat widespread violence and crime on the New York City subways. The organization originally trained members to make citizen’s arrests for violent crimes. Today, they often detain criminals['suspects'? clarification needed] instead of making citizen's arrests. The organization patrols the streets and neighborhoods but also provides education programs and workshops for schools and businesses."
Guardian Angels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neat!

Here, in NYC:

"The Guardian Angels is a non-profit, international, volunteer organization of unarmed citizen crime patrollers. The Guardian Angels organization was founded February 13, 1979 in New York City by Curtis Sliwa and has chapters in 15 countries (in 144 cities) around the world.[1]

Sliwa originally created the organization to combat widespread violence and crime on the New York City subways. The organization originally trained members to make citizen’s arrests for violent crimes. Today, they often detain criminals['suspects'? clarification needed] instead of making citizen's arrests. The organization patrols the streets and neighborhoods but also provides education programs and workshops for schools and businesses."

Sliwa was a liar who's lies caught up to him when a real live hit squad tried to take him out.

No one believed him for quite a while.

Neat!

Here, in NYC:

Sliwa was a liar who's lies caught up to him when a real live hit squad tried to take him out.

He started out as a Fraud, staging Shit, and then went Legitimate. He has a silver lining. Admit it, you are jealous. Come on....:lol:

Neat!

Here, in NYC:

He started out as a Fraud, staging Shit, and then went Legitimate. He has a silver lining. Admit it, you are jealous. Come on....:lol:

Oh gosh..yeah.

I would give anything to be married and divorced to his whiny bitchy wife and to be shot up Gotti gang. Heck..that's a sporty red beret that covers his bald pate. Sign me up.

Forum List

Back