a "real american" photographed

Yeah, it's Douchey McButterpants.

Beck. I liked him better on HNN, before he lost it completely.

do you figure he even owns a gun?

I figure he has bodyguards.

Yeah, I don't see Beck as a gun owner, but who knows? He may have a .38 in his nightstand.

I don't see him either, he never struck me as one of those obsessive gun owners.
I do have to say after watching him on Leno, I don't dislike him as much as I used to.

do you figure he even owns a gun?

I figure he has bodyguards.

Yeah, I don't see Beck as a gun owner, but who knows? He may have a .38 in his nightstand.

I don't see him either, he never struck me as one of those obsessive gun owners.
I do have to say after watching him on Leno, I don't dislike him as much as I used to.

I used to watch him when he was on HNN, he wasn't bad there. More common sense, less emotional theatre. Since his move to Fox, I can't watch him. I'm not sure if what we see there is the real Beck, or if he is playing to his audience.

I used to watch him when he was on HNN, he wasn't bad there. More common sense, less emotional theatre. Since his move to Fox, I can't watch him. I'm not sure if what we see there is the real Beck, or if he is playing to his audience.
yeah he is playing kick ass to the LIBERALES HA!!!.:lol:

Would not mind having the money spent on those weapons , my stock pile would be different though. I would have one type of long gun, one type of carbine, one type of handgun and 2 types of shotguns.
RGS why do you suppose the guy in the picture has immaculate examples of every type of weapon but also has M-16 A2 (Forward Assist) parts on the floor in front of him? That's a serious WTF? for me.

The rest of the pic looks just fine.

My neighbor has 40,000 rounds of ammo and guns at every window as he awaits the inevitable cataclysmic apocalypse and the ensuing Lord of the Flies denouement.

And I live in a nice neighborhood.

Forum List

Back