a "real american" photographed

Would not mind having the money spent on those weapons , my stock pile would be different though. I would have one type of long gun, one type of carbine, one type of handgun and 2 types of shotguns.

Ammo and parts are the key, you want as few different types of ammo as possible. That way you are not wasting time stockpiling different calibers.

I would go with 2 types of Shot gun, 12 Gauge and 16, the 12 for defense and the 16 for hunting.

Currently my favorite weapons are a 30.06 M1 Garand, 30 carbine M1 Carbine, a 9mm Taurus. If I had the place and the money I would have a minimum of 10 of each and 3000 rounds a piece.

You have extra weapons so that if needed you can arm those who come to you for help.

I live in a city so would not have those numbers here. If I were to stockpile I would move to a remote or less populated area. Wyoming is a draw if I could find some place with water and access to internet. I would build a specila compound with several houses connected via underground tunnel. The walls would be made to resist small arms fire and I would have window shields to pull or draw across.

I would also have at least 2 years worth of food stocks and water and enough for 10 people.

I would include gas masks and as much first aid material as I could get. I would have manuals on engines, power plants, gun smithing, medicine farming, ranching and other areas of interest.

I would have cattle and horses with chickens as well.

Alas I haven't the money for all that so my 2 rifles and pistol will have to do. I have over 1000 rounds for the carbine and about 500 to 600 for the rifle. The pistol is a waste right now, maybe 50 rounds.

Will there be hookers there for um .... morale?

:eek: You are a bad boy!

I should tell you about this threesome I almost had with my best friend in Wyoming sometime.:eusa_whistle:

Would not mind having the money spent on those weapons , my stock pile would be different though. I would have one type of long gun, one type of carbine, one type of handgun and 2 types of shotguns.

Ammo and parts are the key, you want as few different types of ammo as possible. That way you are not wasting time stockpiling different calibers.

I would go with 2 types of Shot gun, 12 Gauge and 16, the 12 for defense and the 16 for hunting.

Currently my favorite weapons are a 30.06 M1 Garand, 30 carbine M1 Carbine, a 9mm Taurus. If I had the place and the money I would have a minimum of 10 of each and 3000 rounds a piece.

You have extra weapons so that if needed you can arm those who come to you for help.

I live in a city so would not have those numbers here. If I were to stockpile I would move to a remote or less populated area. Wyoming is a draw if I could find some place with water and access to internet. I would build a specila compound with several houses connected via underground tunnel. The walls would be made to resist small arms fire and I would have window shields to pull or draw across.

I would also have at least 2 years worth of food stocks and water and enough for 10 people.

I would include gas masks and as much first aid material as I could get. I would have manuals on engines, power plants, gun smithing, medicine farming, ranching and other areas of interest.

I would have cattle and horses with chickens as well.

Alas I haven't the money for all that so my 2 rifles and pistol will have to do. I have over 1000 rounds for the carbine and about 500 to 600 for the rifle. The pistol is a waste right now, maybe 50 rounds.

Will there be hookers there for um .... morale?

:eek: You are a bad boy!

I should tell you about this threesome I almost had with my best friend in Wyoming sometime.:eusa_whistle:

Was RGS there splitting wood or just paying pipe?

I am not sure how a JPEG manual of how to be a real american isn't current events or political. should complain to the mods!

Is this one of those "does this make by ass look fat" kind of questions?

Yes, it is.... 'hun'. :lol:

In that case, I'm going to stuff my mouth with this Snickers bar putting me in a struggle to chew it without dying, thus leaving me incapable of responding before I have to log off my compturer and head home for the night.

Just before you go, could you just dump this thread in the lame zone, just to annoy blu... idiot has no sense of humor. :lol::lol:

And share that damned Snickers bar, hun. :eusa_angel:

It will get moved to photography. :D

Personally, the lame zone would get my vote but photography would be more apt than here. I guess it must be REALLY hard to decide where to post stuff for some people.

you really don't handle dissenting views well do you

What "dissenting view?" You posted nothing but a link to a photograph. No comment, no take on the photo, no opinion. Nothing.

Furthermore, the odds are that the guy is a model, owns none of those guns, and the photo was shot in a studio.

Forum List

Back