A Radical Departure From Politics As Usual?

Abolish political parties? What other amendments in the Bill of Rights don't you agree with?

All I truly want is the party labels removed from Ballots so voters have to LEARN something about the candidates.
Oh the humanity.

your inability to judge people and what they stand for is disturbing.

labels get in your way? the problem is you, not the labels.

:eek:

Classic deflection. The labels allow the lazy voters -the ones who vote straight tickets, to mindlessly charge en masse toward the nearest cliff. By removing labels the mindless masses would negate themselves and the only statistically significant votes would be from the voters who bothered to educate themselves.

Don't be as much of an idiot as TM

Classic deflection. The labels allow the lazy voters -the ones who vote straight tickets, to mindlessly charge en masse toward the nearest cliff. By removing labels the mindless masses would negate themselves and the only statistically significant votes would be from the voters who bothered to educate themselves.

Don't be as much of an idiot as TM

you were talking about yourself.

but given what you say, removing labels on ballots would do nothing now that there are very few limits on money in campaigns. money can paint a label on somebody

you were talking about yourself.

Would that be when I stated
"so voters have to..."
Because if you think Voters, a plural form refers to me, then you either mistakenly think I am royalty or you have a limited command of the English language.
Which is it? Are you ignorant or stupid?

Forum List

Back