A racist negro wants to KILL all whites

Hey lookie here it's that blaming that damn white race for all the wrongs in the world once again. WAHOOO!!!

Let's not think about the fact that all races, cultures and peoples practice slavery. Who looks the idiot? I'd say you do for being a shallow ass white guilt filled prick if you're in fact white.

The native Americans slaughtered their way throughout the America's
The Blacks fought war of genocide with other blacks throughout the last 100,000 years.

It was whitey that thought up freedom and modern thought. Sure eastern asians might of helped...Certainly not blacks.

Have fun blaming white people for all the wrongs in this world. PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSEVLES! :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Hey lookie here it's that blaming that damn white race for all the wrongs in the world once again. WAHOOO!!!

Let's not think about the fact that all races, cultures and peoples practice slavery. Who looks the idiot? I'd say you do for being a shallow ass white guilt filled prick if you're in fact white.

The Blacks fought war of genocide with other blacks throughout the last 100,000 years.

It was whitey that thought up freedom and modern thought. Sure eastern asians might of helped...Certainly not blacks.

Have fun blaming white people for all the wrongs in this world. PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSEVLES! :eusa_boohoo:

You're right....................all races and cultures practiced slavery. It was the whites that figured out how to make it profitable (ever hear of the rum triangle)?

The Native Americans slaughtered their way through the Americas? Really? Because most of the tribes kept pretty much to their own territory. It was the white man who went from east coast to west coast (killing all the people in their way who wasn't white, i.e. Native Americans) who really slaughtered their way across America.

Whitey thought up freedom and modern thought? Yeah they did, but even you acknowledge that it was thought up by others as well. But then again, white people also brought you the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Puritans and their witch trials, as well as smallpox blankets for the Native Americans.

Tell me again how "superior" the whites are. And...............fwiw...............I'm white, but I'm also smart enough to see when others who aren't of my same ethnicity make contributions to the world.

You? You're just a bigoted racist. Good to know. Always helps to know where the assholes are.

If you hate white people so much then stop using his
Electricy
His engine
His car
His truck
His train
his satellite
His cable
His t.v
His COMPUTER
His internet
His refrigeration
His science
His calculus
His college

and a million things more

Enjoy your fucking white guilt and please go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
I want to know why an educated black man thought it was OK to get on television and call for the eradication of whites.

next I want to know why there was no public outcry over it, no half-hourly broadcasts for at least a few days, no talking heads discussing what it means for our society, etc.

Electricy
His engine
His car
His truck
His train
his satellite
His cable
His t.v
His COMPUTER
His internet
His refrigeration
His science
His calculus
His college

there is no black african Einstein or Newton. even if there was he probably would have been killed for being a witch.

You're right....................all races and cultures practiced slavery. It was the whites that figured out how to make it profitable (ever hear of the rum triangle)?

The Native Americans slaughtered their way through the Americas? Really? Because most of the tribes kept pretty much to their own territory. It was the white man who went from east coast to west coast (killing all the people in their way who wasn't white, i.e. Native Americans) who really slaughtered their way across America.

Whitey thought up freedom and modern thought? Yeah they did, but even you acknowledge that it was thought up by others as well. But then again, white people also brought you the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Puritans and their witch trials, as well as smallpox blankets for the Native Americans.

Tell me again how "superior" the whites are. And...............fwiw...............I'm white, but I'm also smart enough to see when others who aren't of my same ethnicity make contributions to the world.

You? You're just a bigoted racist. Good to know. Always helps to know where the assholes are.

your knowledge of history is extremely llimited. The Rum triangle? Seriously?

3/4 of the Julian poipulation were slaves according to some accounts.

Slav = slave

I'l state that slavery was likely invented in Africa.

But in any case

BAAAAAD whitey

Electricy
His engine
His car
His truck
His train
his satellite
His cable
His t.v
His COMPUTER
His internet
His refrigeration
His science
His calculus
His college

there is no black african Einstein or Newton. even if there was he probably would have been killed for being a witch.

one of the reasons the British stated for invading Zululand were the " Smelling Out" ceremonies. IIRC

Slav = slave

But in any case

BAAAAAD whitey

Invented in Africa? Really? Got a link to back that up?

I imagine that the KKK would like to see the death of all black people, so what is your point?

I'm not so sure that's true. When the KKK first started, they had black members. Yeah, I know, it surprised me too when I googled it.

Yo...................Sniper Kitty.................if you Googled it, then obviously you saw the link.

Wanna post it please?

These people can't even give whites the credit that we deserve. These people just hate whites and love to cover up for black racism.

Nah. 'These people' just see you and your kind as the lowlife racist scum that you are. Now go stand to attention while your anthem plays, scumbag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H80qhrpCEI&feature=related&bpctr=1351761437]Nazi Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Slav = slave

But in any case

BAAAAAD whitey

makes sense that since slavery has been around since the neolithic era at least and the oldest human remains are in the Rift Valley?

PS what I smell is another episode of the blame game.What should I do as a white person, when a slave enters the room?

Get down on my knees and kiss his ass?

Last edited:

Slav = slave

But in any case

BAAAAAD whitey

makes sense that since slavery has been around since the neolithic era at least and the oldest human remains are in the Rift Valley?

PS what I smell is another episode of the blame game.What should I do as a white person, when a slave enters the room?

Get down on my knees and kiss his ass?

Many whites were also slaves. The left only uses blacks as they're easy to control and a key part of their party. This keeps them fooled.

Blacks are singled out for this reason only. The left has made blacks=slave to advance Marxism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back