A racist negro wants to KILL all whites

This Negro wants to KILL all white people. This Negro is racist. :mad: Can you imagine the outrage if a white person said this about blacks? All hell would break loose!
Dr. Kamau Kambon wants to kill all white people - YouTube

Good. I hope he starts in Salt Lake City.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

This Negro wants to KILL all white people. This Negro is racist. :mad: Can you imagine the outrage if a white person said this about blacks? All hell would break loose!

Wouldn't starting at the Ted Turner building in Atlanta be better?

Then, as he's killing whites, he could whip the others into a frenzy and start a full fledged race war./sarcasm

Sorry, but this thread is pretty fucking stupid. I'm pretty sure I could find some Nazi punk White Power supremacist living over in Idaho who would say the same thing about minorities.

I imagine that the KKK would like to see the death of all black people, so what is your point?

when was the last time the KKK got to make a rambling speech on CSPAN? this guy even got a smattering of applause. he was some sort of associate professor as well I believe. a well educated negro, my my. one of the talented tenth that we try so hard not to 'lose in the shuffle'.

Wouldn't starting at the Ted Turner building in Atlanta be better?

Then, as he's killing whites, he could whip the others into a frenzy and start a full fledged race war./sarcasm

Sorry, but this thread is pretty fucking stupid. I'm pretty sure I could find some Nazi punk White Power supremacist living over in Idaho who would say the same thing about minorities.

I doubt you'd have to go that far. Try the nearest rock.

When we are all dead, who are they going to blame for their inability to think, thrive and parent? I would hate to think of the state of affairs of an all-black world and what kind of corrupt insanity would take place if the smartest of that 10% controlled all of the wealth. Machetes and mass child rapes, women impaled with sticks and all of the madness of South Africa where 1 in 9 are raped and have a 25% chance of HIV infection.

If they killed all white people, there would be no brains to save them from themselves and they would all die off eventually. Sounds like a plan? And the man clapping loudest looked like great, great, great grandpa was obviously a coal mining plantation owner.

Actually...................if we killed off all the greedy white people (those in the GOP), then there would be a lot more peace in the world.

If Boehner was gone, the world would be a better place. Same for McConnell and Cantor.

You're a walking contradiction.

When we are all dead, who are they going to blame for their inability to think, thrive and parent? I would hate to think of the state of affairs of an all-black world and what kind of corrupt insanity would take place if the smartest of that 10% controlled all of the wealth. Machetes and mass child rapes, women impaled with sticks and all of the madness of South Africa where 1 in 9 are raped and have a 25% chance of HIV infection.

If they killed all white people, there would be no brains to save them from themselves and they would all die off eventually. Sounds like a plan? And the man clapping loudest looked like great, great, great grandpa was obviously a coal mining plantation owner.

Actually...................if we killed off all the greedy white people (those in the GOP), then there would be a lot more peace in the world.

If Boehner was gone, the world would be a better place. Same for McConnell and Cantor.

You're a walking contradiction.

Wicked brutal smack! :eek:

This just in! Pillow fight in Texas!

True story.

That would eliminate a bunch of people Obama can blame his failures on....... :thup:

What this negro is saying is RACIST. FAR MORE RACIST THEN ME DISCUSSING BLACK VIOLENCE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. Why can't you people wake up?

So....................which is worse......................

A black racist saying he wants to kill all white people, or KKK members who were white who actually killed black people?

What this negro is saying is RACIST. FAR MORE RACIST THEN ME DISCUSSING BLACK VIOLENCE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. Why can't you people wake up?

So....................which is worse......................

A black racist saying he wants to kill all white people, or KKK members who were white who actually killed black people?

The first Klan was made to stop blacks from raping women and looting. Everyone that did a violent crime were hung in those days.

What part of this don't you understand? Whites were also hung.

What a bunch of uneducated idiots.:badgrin:

The second and third it became pretty much a middle to upper class club. 6 presidents were part of it...

Yeah..............sure...............

It's always been a white supremacist organization.

First KKK

The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.[16] The name is probably from the Greek word kuklos (κύκλος) which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.[17]

Although there was no organizational structure above the local level, similar groups arose across the South adopted the same name and methods.[18] Klan groups spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement during the Reconstruction era in the United States. As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans. In 1870 and 1871, the federal government passed the Force Acts, which were used to prosecute Klan crimes.[19] Prosecution of Klan crimes and enforcement of the Force Acts suppressed Klan activity. In 1874 and later, however, newly organized and openly active paramilitary organizations, such as the White League and the Red Shirts, started a fresh round of violence aimed at suppressing blacks' voting and running Republicans out of office. These contributed to segregationist white Democrats regaining political power in all the Southern states by 1877.

Second KKK

In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges as commissions to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions of urban industrialization and vastly increased immigration, its membership grew most rapidly in cities, and spread out of the South to the Midwest and West. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism.[2] Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants.[20] Some local groups took part in attacks on private houses and carried out other violent activities. The violent episodes were generally in the South.[21]

The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men. Internal divisions, criminal behavior by leaders, and external opposition brought about a collapse in membership, which had dropped to about 30,000 by 1930. It finally faded away in the 1940s.[22] Klan organizers also operated in Canada, especially in Saskatchewan in 1926-28, where it attacked immigrants from Eastern Europe.[23]

Third KKK

The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by many independent local groups opposing the Civil Rights Movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[24] Several members of KKK groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham. Today, researchers estimate that there may be 150 Klan chapters with upwards of 5,000 members nationwide.[25]

Today, a large majority of sources classify the Klan as a "subversive or terrorist organization".[25][26][27][28] In April 1997, FBI agents arrested four members of the True Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Dallas for conspiracy to commit robbery and to blow up a natural gas processing plant.[29] In 1999, the city council of Charleston, South Carolina passed a resolution declaring the Klan to be a terrorist organization.[30] In 2004, a professor at the University of Louisville began a campaign to have the Klan declared a terrorist organization in order to ban it from campus.[31]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try again.

True,

It was to keep blacks from raping and destroying. You're right about the second and third as whites sure as hell fault like we were far better than blacks.

Try again what? It wasn't a small percentage of the white population.

Last edited:
It does seem extreme, but don't you think a lot of whites possess that mentality as well? Think about how this country formed. A bunch of white English people fought other white English people so they could come over and keep their black slave people. Then wipe out all of the red Indian people and move west to take out all of the brown Mexican people. So we can make room to build a bomb to take out the yellow Japanese people. America: you give us a color and we'll wipe it out!

True,

It was to keep blacks from raping and destroying. You're right about the second and third as whites sure as hell fault like we were far better than blacks.

Try again what? It wasn't a small percentage of the white population.

So...........care to provide a link to all the "raping and destroying" that the KKK stopped?

Forum List

Back