A racist negro wants to KILL all whites

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
This Negro wants to KILL all white people. This Negro is racist. :mad: Can you imagine the outrage if a white person said this about blacks? All hell would break loose!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UEqa90XpPw0]Dr. Kamau Kambon wants to kill all white people - YouTube[/ame]

This Negro wants to KILL all white people. This Negro is racist. :mad: Can you imagine the outrage if a white person said this about blacks? All hell would break loose!
Dr. Kamau Kambon wants to kill all white people - YouTube

You wanna find where a lot of white people want to kill blacks? Go down to Tipton County in Tennessee. Matter of fact, there are still places in Arkansas that have signs telling black people to not let the sun set on them in that particular place.

Or better yet.....................go to the White Power Rally up in Idaho sometime. I don't know if it's in the spring or the fall, but I do know they think like you. I see the newscasts when they rally.

You wanna find where a lot of white people want to kill blacks? Go down to Tipton County in Tennessee. Matter of fact, there are still places in Arkansas that have signs telling black people to not let the sun set on them in that particular place.

Or better yet.....................go to the White Power Rally up in Idaho sometime. I don't know if it's in the spring or the fall, but I do know they think like you. I see the newscasts when they rally.
the point is coward is that we have made measures and steps to make racism a bad thing !! but is only if you are white that this applies !! to people like you being black and racist is ok !!

the point is coward is that we have made measures and steps to make racism a bad thing !! but is only if you are white that this applies !! to people like you being black and racist is ok !!

Actually, I'm a white boy born in Great Falls MT. My Grandfather was full blooded Norwegian (he emigrated here) and my Grandmother was first generation American, her family came here from Scotland and Germany.

Exactly HOW am I a black racist?

When we are all dead, who are they going to blame for their inability to think, thrive and parent? I would hate to think of the state of affairs of an all-black world and what kind of corrupt insanity would take place if the smartest of that 10% controlled all of the wealth. Machetes and mass child rapes, women impaled with sticks and all of the madness of South Africa where 1 in 9 are raped and have a 25% chance of HIV infection.

If they killed all white people, there would be no brains to save them from themselves and they would all die off eventually. Sounds like a plan? And the man clapping loudest looked like great, great, great grandpa was obviously a coal mining plantation owner.

When we are all dead, who are they going to blame for their inability to think, thrive and parent? I would hate to think of the state of affairs of an all-black world and what kind of corrupt insanity would take place if the smartest of that 10% controlled all of the wealth. Machetes and mass child rapes, women impaled with sticks and all of the madness of South Africa where 1 in 9 are raped and have a 25% chance of HIV infection.

If they killed all white people, there would be no brains to save them from themselves and they would all die off eventually. Sounds like a plan? And the man clapping loudest looked like great, great, great grandpa was obviously a coal mining plantation owner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xIQmFk1ok0]Fear of a Black Planet - YouTube[/ame]

Actually...................if we killed off all the greedy white people (those in the GOP), then there would be a lot more peace in the world.

If Boehner was gone, the world would be a better place. Same for McConnell and Cantor.

A racist negro wants to KILL all whites

I don't soubt such people exist.

Hell folks, we've got at least four or five self proclaiming White boys here who'd like to repeat Hitler's act, too, don't we?

There's plenty of racist nutters here in America.

he probably already does.

Showing how dumb you are again. There are racists in all walks of life. Black, white, yellow, brown. You prove the point well.

Matthew....Wow not only are you are a conspiracy theorist, you're completely idiotic

Forum List

Back