A quick question from Britain?

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

1) What are the american peoples views on the occupation of palestine?
2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?

Before you accuse others of being too ignorant to learn from history, perhaps you should address your own ignorance of history!

The Berlin Wall was built around Jews was it? The Berlin Wall served to prevent the emigration and defection from East Germany to the 'West'. It had nothing to do with walling in Jewish people.

So I give you a bunch of obvious Pub lies and bs- and you have NO Dem lies, just piles of idiocy LOL
you cant recognize lies from the left Frankie.....its hard to do that when you have their cocks in your mouth and ass and all this while having your head firmly up their asses....your a programed brainwashed fool Frankie.....you never question the Democrats.....you just jump in the backseat and go along for the ride......

Muslims killed more Muslims yesterday than any other ethnic group. Same will most likely be true today and tomorrow. See a pattern?

Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?
I suggest you get off the Great Satan's Internet at once and go practice being a suicide bomber. Just be sure you're far away from other people when you go off to your martyrdom.

:thup:
Amen to that! And by God, er Allah...here's hoping your 72 virgins don't smell too bad and exhibit only limited facial hair, moles, etc. Enjoy eternity.

As you can see, some of our "low effort thinkers" saw your name and immediately became the terrorists they accuse you of being. They have very small vocabularies, mostly made up of variates of "asswipe" and "fuck you". Its one of the questionable charms of the rabid right.

If you had signed in as Apostle Paul, they would have fallen all over each other to kiss your feet.

Suffice it to say, some of us engage in much higher level thinking. We're called Progressive Liberals.

Advice: Turn off fux. It will rot your brain and soon, you'll have worms in your head and be lusting after that ditzy blonde and $$arah.

This is what you consider thinking? lol
In his circle, its considered quick, witty and well-reasoned.

Then the recess bell rings, the circle-jerk ends, and everyone runs back inside.

TL/DR

TL/DR

GW Bush sucks.

Because FOX News are a bunch of shamless lying scumbags

Forum List

Back