A quick question from Britain?

Kamaal789

Rookie
Apr 9, 2012
Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

1) What are the american peoples views on the occupation of palestine?
2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
No one has addressed your good question yet. From an American, here you go:

1. Palestine has been a thorn in a way and we do not approve of any intervention or adventurism in far off lands anyway. Enough is enough.

2. Yes, we feel we are not and have not learned at all from history.

3. We are OUTRAGED!!!! I have been in, and through both countries a few times in my travel/work, to points further north and in both nations, they are wonderful people, fun, great food, fascinated with the USA, and it is utterly tragic what the fuck we are doing. I am so pissed at this topic everytime it comes up. Yes, they did NOTHING to us on 911. See my points of the fail of a nation state. Unbridled warring is one of them.

4. Because FOX is a half cooked liberal-so called conservative network that is a joke, compared to say, the BBC, Reuters etc. And now, we play dumb in the media and its always about 20% right, 80% jilted or dead wrong.

Hope that is helpful and thank you for the post.

Robert

Last edited:
Ok, I have a few quick questions that I would like to hear the answers from the american people directly not the politicians or your biased media coverage such as FOX.

2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza? (Which is ironic because the jews had a wall around them, called the berlin wall, guess we're to ignorant to learn from history?
3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan? (No afghan or iraqi nationals attacked the world trade centres they were or arabian origin, these illegal wars have cost over 100,000 civllian lifes and many U.S soldiers lives, aswell as americas reputation around the world)
4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists when the United states government funded islamic extremism in the 1970's to fight off the russians? (To cut a long story short, your government paid for extremist schools, teachers & weapons) Why is this less documented?

The "biased" Fox News Channel?? :clap2:
Turn on the "fair and balanced" BBC, asswipe - if you want to see some bias.

Shuddup muslim terrorist :D

Al -Jazeera not biased? BBC not Biased, Rueters, AP not biased? Bhhhhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So, it's okay for you to be biased, but we can't?:confused:
Is that what I'm reading?

How about you go fuck yourself long and hard in your pasty-faced little twat?

Hope that helps... toodles!!

We have a quaint old expression for people like you. Go fuck yourself.

1. Palestine has been a thorn in a way and we do not approve of any intervention or adventurism in far off lands anyway. Enough is enough.

3. We are OUTRAGED!!!! I have been in, and through both countries a few times in my travel/work, to points further north and in both nations, they are wonderful people, fun, great food, fascinated with the USA, and it is utterly tragic what the fuck we are doing. I am so pissed at this topic everytime it comes up. Yes, they did NOTHING to us on 911. See my points of the fail of a nation state. Unbridled warring is one of them.

4. Because FOX is a half cooked liberal-so called conservative network that is a joke, compared to say, the BBC, Reuters etc. And now, we play dumb in the media and its always about 20% right, 80% jilted or dead wrong.

Robert

What's this "we" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You obviously don't give a crap what anyone else thinks and you're just here to tell us what you do.

Palestine is no more "occupied" than Puerto Rico.

2) What are the american peoples views on the wall that has been built around gaza?
Damn those Israelis for wanting to keep people from sneaking across the border to blow up their kids.

3) What are american peoples views on the ILLEGAL wars in Iraq & afghanistan?
No such things.

4) Why does FOX repeatdly label muslims as terrorists...
Because the vast majority of terrorists are Muslims.

Was there anything else?

Always good to have a scapegoat handy huh?

Your opinion is just that, something you value, but has no weight with me. In case you haven't noticed, Muslims are back to swiping each other out again. Seems you don't like anyone.

Let me tell you something,kamall dickwad.
bet your a paki migrant to the british isles
thank the labour party for that shit
its people like you,who will end up perpetuating a second jewish holocaust.

You obviously don't give a crap what anyone else thinks and you're just here to tell us what you do.

damn...you beat me to it

1. We have diverse opinions on that subject.

2. Gaza has been walled off for quite some time. The Berlin wall did not wall in the Jew in Berlin. I guess you never lerned history in the first place.

3. Many in the US opposed nation building. Not that the Taliban didn't deserve to be attacked for aiding al Queda. Invading and occupying Iraq was a strategic blunder.

4. Again you do not have a firm grip on history. We provided the anti tank weapons to Pakistan. Those were then funneled to freedom fighters in Afghanistan by Pakistan.

Robert

What's this WE crap? I think you should just speak for yourself.

1 - Palestine IS a thorn in the side...and they don't belong in Israel. Nobody else wants them either so nothing is being done about it.

2 - Darn, i can't imagine why the Israeli's would want that wall there...maybe to help protect themselves from terrorists and bombs?

3 - Outraged??? I think we should have just flown over both countries and made them into a sheet of glass....especially Afghanistan (my opinion only!). Both countries had terrorist training camps and both countries paid out big money to support the terrorists.

4 - Maybe because the majority of terrorist are muslim / Islamic radical crackheads? Not ALL muslims are terrorists...but what terrorists we will usually find ARE muslim. Fox isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Some people just don't like the truth....

To paraphrase/misquote Golda Meir: "Peace will come to Arab and Muslim countries when the Arabs and Muslims will love their children more than they hate Jews"

1) I think the Palestinians should stop occupying Judea and stop blowing people up and instead work to improve their lives like everyone else.
2) The Jews never had a wall around them in berlin. Clearly, you are too ignorant to learn from history, but that doesn't mean everyone else is as ignorant of why the Berlin wall was made, which was to keep people oppressed in communist east Germany and to prevent them from defecting.
3) There was nothing illegal about the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. Both were authorized by acts of Congress, which under the Constitution, is the only way to legally execute a war.
4) I don't know. Maybe it's because the Islamic terrorists are trying to influence politics and obtain power through terrorizing civilians. Usually a good idea to call terrorists for what they are.

So why are you this ignorant of reality?

To paraphrase/misquote Golda Meir: "Peace will come to Arab and Muslim countries when the Arabs and Muslims will love their children more than they hate Jews"

To the OP: Congratulations. You've made hell freeze over. Im agreeing with Dante.

Forum List

Back