A quick and simple fix for Social Security

Means Test recipients to reduce the expenditures. Millionaires and Billionaires do not need to be receiving Social Security checks. Over 1 Billion dollars a year could be saved...FIXED

Does Congress have the Guts to do it....or will the 1%er Lobby kill the effort.

Over 1 Billion dollars a year could be saved...FIXED

I knew liberals were bad at math, but ….DAMN!
Anyone who thinks $1 billion a year would fix Social Security is too dumb to collect Social Security.

I knew not long after the Repub tax cut...Repubs would start shouting that SS and Medicare need to be cut....they awarded their rich friends and now that the deficit is ballooning....they blame SS and Medicare....bunch of liars....

SS would be fine except for the idiots that have been borrowing from it to fight wars...

now that the deficit is ballooning....they blame SS and Medicare....bunch of liars....

How much did SS and Medicare take in last year? How was did they spend last year?
What'll those numbers be in 2025? 2030?

SS would be fine except for the idiots that have been borrowing from it to fight wars..

What'd they do, scoop up the gold bars in the trust fund to buy bullets?

Don't be a horse's ass....No one likes a horse's ass..

https://www.quora.com/How-much-mone...rowed-from-Social-Security-and-Medicare-funds

Means Test recipients to reduce the expenditures. Millionaires and Billionaires do not need to be receiving Social Security checks. Over 1 Billion dollars a year could be saved...FIXED

Does Congress have the Guts to do it....or will the 1%er Lobby kill the effort.

Over 1 Billion dollars a year could be saved...FIXED

I knew liberals were bad at math, but ….DAMN!
Anyone who thinks $1 billion a year would fix Social Security is too dumb to collect Social Security.

I knew not long after the Repub tax cut...Repubs would start shouting that SS and Medicare need to be cut....they awarded their rich friends and now that the deficit is ballooning....they blame SS and Medicare....bunch of liars....

SS would be fine except for the idiots that have been borrowing from it to fight wars...

now that the deficit is ballooning....they blame SS and Medicare....bunch of liars....

How much did SS and Medicare take in last year? How was did they spend last year?
What'll those numbers be in 2025? 2030?

SS would be fine except for the idiots that have been borrowing from it to fight wars..

What'd they do, scoop up the gold bars in the trust fund to buy bullets?

https://www.quora.com/How-much-mone...rowed-from-Social-Security-and-Medicare-funds

Thanks, I've tried not to emulate you....

If the surplus money that Americans paid into Social Security had been left alone, there would be a balance of roughly $2.85 Trillion Dollars. Sadly, Congress saw that pot of money and couldn’t keep their hands off of it. They spent every dime.

Did you think there was a giant room full of piles of $100s, until Congress started pulling out pallets of cash?

Congress has borrowed from the Social Security Trust Fund since it began.

Darn it, your own link makes you sounds like an a-hole.

Forum List

Back