A question...

Mar 22, 2004
Corydon, Indiana
Does anyone know where I can find the February 24 transcript of "Hardball with Chris Matthews"? The one with the Nader interview where Matthews jumps all over Nader over insignificant shit?

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
Does anyone know where I can find the February 24 transcript of "Hardball with Chris Matthews"? The one with the Nader interview where Matthews jumps all over Nader over insignificant shit?

Scrambling hard for conservative bias I see. Sad.

Hey please find that as anytime somebody jumps on Nader I like to see or read it. Btw Ralph is not insignificant, he swings the election undoubtedly to Republicans.:thup:

Don't be ridiculous. I have a GREAT idea! Instead of displaying your penchant for forcing the facts into the mold of your partisan ideology, and ardantly dodging and avoiding the substance of all of my posts, why don't you go back over to the other thread and be a man. Stand up. Debate. Quit dodging. Anyway, I was asking this since my brother was just asking me, and I unable to find it with a google search. I thought that someone else might.

Don't be ridiculous. I have a GREAT idea! Instead of displaying your penchant for forcing the facts into the mold of your partisan ideology, and ardantly dodging and avoiding the substance of all of my posts, why don't you go back over to the other thread and be a man. Stand up. Debate. Quit dodging. Anyway, I was asking this since my brother was just asking me, and I unable to find it with a google search. I thought that someone else might.

Ignorance and stupidity do not constitute a legitimate "viewpoint" coherent enough to dispute.

A typical response of you. We've settled this though. You'd rather dismiss my arguments as incoherent than actually debate them because you lack convidence in your own convictions. There is nothing incoherent about my arguments, that is a rhetorical fig leaf masking your lack of conviction and resolve about an issue you evidently believe in. Take what you want out of it. You won't debate. You dodge debates you feel you cannot win.

A typical response of you. We've settled this though. You'd rather dismiss my arguments as incoherent than actually debate them because you lack convidence in your own convictions. There is nothing incoherent about my arguments, that is a rhetorical fig leaf masking your lack of conviction and resolve about an issue you evidently believe in. Take what you want out of it. You won't debate. You dodge debates you feel you cannot win.

What's your point again?

The point is that we're done I guess. It's wearying to try to get you to take a stand. Don't take as this a solicitation to reply; I really meant it when I said wearying. It tires me out trying to get you to engage me. But oh well, no hard feelings right?

The point is that we're done I guess. It's wearying to try to get you to take a stand. Don't take as this a solicitation to reply; I really meant it when I said wearying. It tires me out trying to get you to engage me. But oh well, no hard feelings right?

See, your arguments are not engaging, they're typical dem talking points and ,as such, have no substance and are easily refuted.

Chris Matthews is a liberal.

Actually, I dont care for Chris Matthews much either.

But, I poked around the transcript I found for Syntax. Chris Matthews sure made Nader look like the bumbling idiot that he is during that edition of Hardball.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey please find that as anytime somebody jumps on Nader I like to see or read it. Btw Ralph is not insignificant, he swings the election undoubtedly to Republicans.:thup:

Actually from some of the polls ive seen he doesnt even do that. Few days ago i saw a poll with Bush 46%, Kerry 36%, and nader with 7%. while im sure there is still a few points shift it looks like Bush is ahead of kerry with more than enough without naders help.

Forum List

Back