a question

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
The Jewish says that Mary is an adulteress ,,
And they tried to kill Jesus,,, to the Jewish they did kill him,,,,
In Islam they didn't,, but they took a guy look exactly like Jesus and Jesus raised to Allah..

I wanna ask really a serious question,,,
Really I wanna know about this religion,,,
How could you assume that Jesus crucified then you take the cross as a slogan,,,
And then he killed by the Jewish,,, the Jewish killed Jesus ,,
Okayz if Allah was so happy cause his son was paining then u should thank Jewish,, but if Allah was angry for that then u should worship the Jewish cause they are stronger than Allah,,, but tell them to get the sun rise every day In its time…..
The Jewish says that Mary is an adulteress,,
What would you feel towards the one who killed your son????

And there is another thing,,, how could a god eat,,, u will say have double …….
Yeah this is after the meeting in 325,,, to decide,,,
Till when people decide is the prophet a god or not,,, or decide who is the son of Allah ,, and after that they burnt all books that says that Jesus is only a messenger,,,
They fall in a big problem how could a god eat so they made a meeting 431 they decide in it that Jesus has double …..
And why Allah waits till Jesus to take him for the guilt of Adam,, why he didn't take Abraham or Joseph or Hud or………????

And why especially Jesus is the son of Allah,,, why he isn’t Adam,,, Adam have no mother or father,,,
And Hawaa from Adam and have no mother

Mary in the Qur’an…

another view
Anyway I wanna any one explain all this point for mee or contact me,, on my MSN

Arabian said:
In Islam they didn't,, but they took a guy look exactly like Jesus and Jesus raised to Allah..

How could you assume that Jesus crucified then you take the cross as a slogan,,,
Okayz if Allah was so happy cause his son was paining then u should thank Jewish,, but if Allah was angry for that then u should worship the Jewish cause they are stronger than Allah,,, but tell them to get the sun rise every day In its time…..

Till when people decide is the prophet a god or not,,, or decide who is the son of Allah ,, and after that they burnt all books that says that Jesus is only a messenger,,,
They fall in a big problem how could a god eat so they made a meeting 431 they decide in it that Jesus has double …..
And why Allah waits till Jesus to take him for the guilt of Adam,, why he didn't take Abraham or Joseph or Hud or………????

And why especially Jesus is the son of Allah,,, why he isn’t Adam,,, Adam have no mother or father,,,

Mary in the Qur’an…

another view
Anyway I wanna any one explain all this point for mee or contact me,, on my MSN

I would only expect secular Jews to come up with this nonsens...Orthodox Jews would not call "Mary" a adultress....also Jesus was a orthodox Jew...The Christian Religion came after his death...his followers established the Christian faith based on his teachings....There are also alot of "Jews for Jesus" in the world! :rock:

Arabian said:

The contention that they didn't crucify Jesus, but someone who looked like Jesus, is ridiculous. First, everyone knew what Jesus looked like. He was one of the most famous people in Judea. Second, He was in custody for hours, and on trial in front of people who had seen and heard Him. There is no way an imposter could have faked his way through that. Thirdly, what imposter would willingly die in the place of someone he considered a prophet?

Jesus allowed Himself to be killed. He says very clearly in the Bible that He lays down His own life, and that He has power to lay it down and take it up again. The Jews aren't "stronger" than Jesus, or stronger than God, because it's something Jesus went through willingly.

Are you asking how Jesus could eat? It's because Jesus was fully human and fully divine at the same time.

Great question. Don't know the answer. But the same question could be asked of Mohammed: why did Allah wait for so long to reveal His "final revelation" through Mohammed?

Don't know who Hawaa is. But Jesus is not Adam because they are two different people. Adam was created by God, but Jesus is not created. Jesus has existed from the beginning with God.

gop_jeff said:
The contention that they didn't crucify Jesus, but someone who looked like Jesus, is ridiculous. First, everyone knew what Jesus looked like. He was one of the most famous people in Judea. Second, He was in custody for hours, and on trial in front of people who had seen and heard Him. There is no way an imposter could have faked his way through that. Thirdly, what imposter would willingly die in the place of someone he considered a prophet?

allah who created every thing in this world,, isnt God able to do every thing or what do you think???

you believe in angeles did you saw them haa??
is that means it doesnt exist?? they dont need your signiture to justify their existance...

Jesus allowed Himself to be killed. He says very clearly in the Bible that He lays down His own life, and that He has power to lay it down and take it up again. The Jews aren't "stronger" than Jesus, or stronger than God, because it's something Jesus went through willingly.

Yeah jesus allowed him self,,, why did he created him self by him self,,,
and what did his father did,, he was watching him cruisified by the jews,, and he did nothing to them,,, who manage the world when he did if Jesus is the god as you say,,
yeah jesus go to them to crusify him,,, cause he like the pain,,,
isnt he the god,, couldnt he convince them"jews" or stop them or even know how do they think,, how could the creature crucify their god,,
okay lets all christians make a campaign tomorrow to the heaven to crusify their god cause he let Jesus Die,,
can you do that?? if you can tell me,,
man didnt you read about the pilot who ride his plane over the Ka'ba,, and he dissappeared till now aday ,, cause he only tried to fly over allah house,, "over the ka'ba is throne of allah"
or why do you think that plane navigation isnt allowed to fly over the ka'ba

Are you asking how Jesus could eat? It's because Jesus was fully human and fully divine at the same time.

really after the conference saints made after the death of jesus,,,
who said soo ,, some people said so,, and dont deny that this theory made by some saints in a confrence and added it into the bible,, you sould know more than me in this part...
and if he is a god then what MAry should be???

Great question. Don't know the answer. But the same question could be asked of Mohammed: why did Allah wait for so long to reveal His "final revelation" through Mohammed?

i know abou my prophet matter and its something logic,, Jesus came to complete what mosa and Abraham Joseph came to spread he completed their message the message from allah to spread the islam,,
and as we every thing come in sequence to be easy for people to understand,,
and the chain have to end and the end of chain is our prophet Muhammed PBUH,, and as you see the islam is the only religion who do believe in all prophets and their messages cause he came to complete it,,

Don't know who Hawaa is. But Jesus is not Adam because they are two different people. Adam was created by God, but Jesus is not created. Jesus has existed from the beginning with God.
[/QUOTE]
hawaa is adam's wife ,,,
and tell me the different between Jesus and adam,,,
really who told you that about jesus and adam,,
then why Jesus isnt the 1st prophet,, why he didnt spread the 1st message???
jesus is the same as adam both allah created

archangel said:
I would only expect secular Jews to come up with this nonsens...Orthodox Jews would not call "Mary" a adultress....also Jesus was a orthodox Jew...The Christian Religion came after his death...his followers established the Christian faith based on his teachings....There are also alot of "Jews for Jesus" in the world! :rock:

okay then what is that
http://www.answering-christianity.com/jews1.htm

Arabian said:
allah who created every thing in this world,, isnt God able to do every thing or what do you think???

you believe in angeles did you saw them haa??
is that means it doesnt exist?? they dont need your signiture to justify their existance...

:wtf: This has nothing to do with the fact that Jesus, and not an impostor, was crucified.

Yeah jesus allowed him self,,, why did he created him self by him self,,, and what did his father did,, he was watching him cruisified by the jews,, and he did nothing to them,,, who manage the world when he did if Jesus is the god as you say,, yeah jesus go to them to crusify him,,, cause he like the pain,,,
isnt he the god,, couldnt he convince them"jews" or stop them or even know how do they think,, how could the creature crucify their god,,
okay lets all christians make a campaign tomorrow to the heaven to crusify their god cause he let Jesus Die,,
can you do that?? if you can tell me,,

Jesus' crucifixion was part of God's plan for the salvation of mankind. As the prophet Isaiah said, "Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand. After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

man didnt you read about the pilot who ride his plane over the Ka'ba,, and he dissappeared till now aday ,, cause he only tried to fly over allah house,, "over the ka'ba is throne of allah"
or why do you think that plane navigation isnt allowed to fly over the ka'ba

Nope. Never heard of it.

really after the conference saints made after the death of jesus,,,
who said soo ,, some people said so,, and dont deny that this theory made by some saints in a confrence and added it into the bible,, you sould know more than me in this part...
and if he is a god then what MAry should be???

It was understood by Christians from the beginning that Jesus was divine. Jesus claimed to be divine, and His resurrection proved it. It was not added by Christians later on. It has been a central teaching of Christianity from Day One.

i know abou my prophet matter and its something logic,, Jesus came to complete what mosa and Abraham Joseph came to spread he completed their message the message from allah to spread the islam,,
and as we every thing come in sequence to be easy for people to understand,,
and the chain have to end and the end of chain is our prophet Muhammed PBUH,, and as you see the islam is the only religion who do believe in all prophets and their messages cause he came to complete it,,

Muslims might claim to believe in the prophets, but they did not recognize the teachings of those prophets. If they had, they would have understood that Jesus is the Messiah, as Jesus Himself confirmed to His disciples.

hawaa is adam's wife ,,,
and tell me the different between Jesus and adam,,,
really who told you that about jesus and adam,,
then why Jesus isnt the 1st prophet,, why he didnt spread the 1st message???
jesus is the same as adam both allah created

Jesus is not created. Jesus has been in existence for all of eternity, because He is one with God the Father. However, Jesus did not take on human form until he was born to Mary.

Forum List

Back