A question to make your head pop.

Kathianne said:
How about a child born to parents that loathe each other? What about those that Hate each other? Abort? What's the kid have to do with the disfunctional adults?

Because those parents would impart upon their kids bad ideas...such as 'it's okay to have sex with members of your gender. They'd teach kids distructive behaviours. They'd teach kids to accept sin, rather than to strive towards Godliness.

dmp said:
Because those parents would impart upon their kids bad ideas...such as 'it's okay to have sex with members of your gender. They'd teach kids distructive behaviours. They'd teach kids to accept sin, rather than to strive towards Godliness.
Ok, so abort?

dmp said:
Yeah, but you could make that "not strive towards Godliness" claim about over 50% of this country. And probably 70% of the world.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yeah, but you could make that "not strive towards Godliness" claim about over 50% of this country. And probably 70% of the world.

I suppse it's like this. Spiritual issues aside - Homosexuals who raise a kid are inadvertantly going to fill that kids head with all kinds of confusion. They will raise that kid to believe it's perfectly normal to have a life-expectancy a decade? shorter than average. They'll raise that kid with a greater chance of being involved in domestic violence, getting an STD, and suicide. They'll raise the kid to believe a homosexual lifestyle is safe and wonderful. I honestly believe that ANY person who is trapped in a homosexual lifestyle will tell you they wish they could control themselves - if they deny any frustration or hurt or anguish they are either emotionally bankrupt or lying.

dmp said:
I suppse it's like this. Spiritual issues aside - Homosexuals who raise a kid are inadvertantly going to fill that kids head with all kinds of confusion. They will raise that kid to believe it's perfectly normal to have a life-expectancy a decade? shorter than average. They'll raise that kid with a greater chance of being involved in domestic violence, getting an STD, and suicide. They'll raise the kid to believe a homosexual lifestyle is safe and wonderful. I honestly believe that ANY person who is trapped in a homosexual lifestyle will tell you they wish they could control themselves - if they deny any frustration or hurt or anguish they are either emotionally bankrupt or lying.
But you can say that about people who smoke, people who are abusive in heterosexual relationships, Lord knows plenty of parents fail to teach their children about promiscuity... all of these symptoms of the homosexual lifestyle that you'd like to spare this child from, he could just as easily get if born to parents that didn't want him or were just stupid. Do you think that is impossible for a gay couple to successfully raise a child, or that it's statistically improbable?

The ClayTaurus said:
But you can say that about people who smoke, people who are abusive in heterosexual relationships, Lord knows plenty of parents fail to teach their children about promiscuity... all of these symptoms of the homosexual lifestyle that you'd like to spare this child from, he could just as easily get if born to parents that didn't want him or were just stupid. Do you think that is impossible for a gay couple to successfully raise a child, or that it's statistically improbable?

Nothing is so mind-warping; nothing would be harder to 'fix' in a kid, than growing up in a dangerous, mind-fuck-of-a-childhood, as living with gay parents.

I think it's impossible for openly homosexual parents to raise a kid w/o the kid having serious issues. I believe God can easily fix said kid, should said kid seek help from Him. But for those who don't seek help, they'd live their lives maybe not even knowing how jacked up their view on 'right vs wrong' may be.

:(

dmp said:
Nothing is so mind-warping; nothing would be harder to 'fix' in a kid, than growing up in a dangerous, mind-fuck-of-a-childhood, as living with gay parents.

I think it's impossible for openly homosexual parents to raise a kid w/o the kid having serious issues. I believe God can easily fix said kid, should said kid seek help from Him. But for those who don't seek help, they'd live their lives maybe not even knowing how jacked up their view on 'right vs wrong' may be.

:(
Nothing?

Forum List

Back