A question to all Christians

He is your god not mine.

Also if you say he is god, why did he say he prayed to god, and that you have to go through him to get to god.

Was he just confused?

He's your God too, you're just rejecting him.

No, he wasn't confused. You appear to be, though.

He's your God too, you're just rejecting him.

No, he wasn't confused. You appear to be, though.

Do I seem confused?

I only worship one G-D, the one that took the jews out of the land of Egypt and gave the jews to the Torah.

I do not worship nor accept any other person or being other than him.

The only person that I put my spirtiual faith in is the one and only G-D.

How does that seem confused?

Also you didn't answer my questions?

And I have no idea what sort of faith you have, btw. You've proven here that you're clueless about the contents of the bible. Additionally, I can think of no Christian denomination where members are encouraged to say things like "Our faith doesn't tolerate that". It's as if you place your faith above God and the bible, and it's hinky.

Clueless about the contents of the Bible? LOL
I took Bible classes all through private and military school asit was mandatory.
I place people and being Christlike over a book that states YOU are a sinner for eating a pork BBQ sandwich, shrimp or oysters.
The Bible is full of inacurracies. Try getting some objective education for a change. Government schools will not get you where you obviously need to be.
Get used to it. Our churches are GROWING while others are losing members.
Hate sucks.

My bible doesn't have inaccuracies.

Actually non jews, according to the torah, only need to keep the 7 laws given to Noach.

They are:

Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral.
Do not eat a limb removed from a live animal.
Do not curse God.
Set up courts and bring offenders to justice.

And I have no idea what sort of faith you have, btw. You've proven here that you're clueless about the contents of the bible. Additionally, I can think of no Christian denomination where members are encouraged to say things like "Our faith doesn't tolerate that". It's as if you place your faith above God and the bible, and it's hinky.

Clueless about the contents of the Bible? LOL
I took Bible classes all through private and military school asit was mandatory.
I place people and being Christlike over a book that states YOU are a sinner for eating a pork BBQ sandwich, shrimp or oysters.
The Bible is full of inacurracies. Try getting some objective education for a change. Government schools will not get you where you obviously need to be.
Get used to it. Our churches are GROWING while others are losing members.
Hate sucks.

Let me get this straight. You believe in a book that you believe is inacurate. LOL

No wonder why people laugh at Christians.

Jesus didn't replace the law, he fulfilled it.

There is no such thing as fulfilling the law.

The laws are ongoing.

There is a law not to steal. That is ongoing. There is a law against robbery that is on going. There are 613 laws. They are perpetual.

All the laws in the Torah last forever.

The Torah has nothing to do with jesus or the new testament.

The laws are ongoing is correct, but unless there is a sinless and pure sacrafice to which to transfer your sins, you helpless and hopeless. The Jews have not given sacrafices for over 2000 years now.

That one does not have any quote of Jesus condemning homosexuality.
Not one.
Try again.
Jesus was a radical of his time and that web site claims that Jesus obeyed the law of the day. LOL. Jesus was persecuted and killed because HE DID NOT obey the laws of his day.
That web site is a joke.

:lol: Jesus also didn't say anything about birth control, Toyotas or iPods. :lol:

It's spelled out quite clearly in many places, including this:

Since Jesus was born and lived under the Law of Moses, and since He endorsed the Law of Moses, and since the Law of Moses explicitly condemned homosexuality, then could we correctly say that Jesus also condemned it?

It's really funny how some people subscribe to the idea that if Jesus didn't say {whatever} is wrong, it's okay to do it. For example, there are some churches today that don't allow music to be played in church because there is no mention of music being played in early Christian churches. Seriously, how dumb is that?

You call this funny? You have a sick sense of humor.
Let me tell you and the other uninformed and cruel people what is not funny. I know and work with many gay and lesbian people and have a few in my large and extended family.
We are sick and tired of you and anyone that calls people we consider as friends and family immoral and an abomination because some old Jewish custom states they are.
Accordingly, be prepared to be bombarded with the fact that the majority of these people that are now living who they are have the full support of their friends, neighbors and community in most instances. Get used to it.
We will support equal treatment of all Americans and will not stand by and allow you or anyone to attack any American by labeling them immoral because of how they were born without being challenged each and every time you do so. Get used to it.
Each and every time you insult a fellow Christian and church member of mine you insult me. My faith does not tolerate that.

And I used to attend a predominately gay church for a year and a half. Just stop with your faux outrage :eusa_hand:. Your overinflated sense of morality is tiresome. The Bible says what it says. I can't change that and neither can you.

My church is an accepting and open church.We do not judge anyone and state they are an abomination for their beliefs or sexual orientation. We find no where in The Bible where Jesus stated anything bad about gays.
Why do many of you claim we are wrong when Jesus is the reason we celebrate life?
Why are all of you so infatuated with someone else's sex life?
What does that have to do with being a Christian? How is it being Christlike condemning gay folks?
My church is "conservative" on the gay issue.

The Bible is right in the translation of abomination. However, the context has been screwed up.

The whole issue is mainly about promiscuity and pagan tample prostitution, NOT homosexual orientation or relationships per se.

So, yes, pagan sexual ethic and doing anything to worship a false god is an abomination, since God is a Jealous God and only demands worship for hHim.

Last edited:
That one does not have any quote of Jesus condemning homosexuality.
Not one.
Try again.
Jesus was a radical of his time and that web site claims that Jesus obeyed the law of the day. LOL. Jesus was persecuted and killed because HE DID NOT obey the laws of his day.
That web site is a joke.

:lol: Jesus also didn't say anything about birth control, Toyotas or iPods. :lol:

It's spelled out quite clearly in many places, including this:

Since Jesus was born and lived under the Law of Moses, and since He endorsed the Law of Moses, and since the Law of Moses explicitly condemned homosexuality, then could we correctly say that Jesus also condemned it?

It's really funny how some people subscribe to the idea that if Jesus didn't say {whatever} is wrong, it's okay to do it. For example, there are some churches today that don't allow music to be played in church because there is no mention of music being played in early Christian churches. Seriously, how dumb is that?

You call this funny? You have a sick sense of humor.
Let me tell you and the other uninformed and cruel people what is not funny. I know and work with many gay and lesbian people and have a few in my large and extended family.
We are sick and tired of you and anyone that calls people we consider as friends and family immoral and an abomination because some old Jewish custom states they are.
Accordingly, be prepared to be bombarded with the fact that the majority of these people that are now living who they are have the full support of their friends, neighbors and community in most instances. Get used to it.
We will support equal treatment of all Americans and will not stand by and allow you or anyone to attack any American by labeling them immoral because of how they were born without being challenged each and every time you do so. Get used to it.
Each and every time you insult a fellow Christian and church member of mine you insult me. My faith does not tolerate that.

It isn't what you or I think that matters, it is what God thinks that matters.

You can silence the voices of the righteous, but if you and your big army would like to take on God, go ahead an do so without me. I've read the end of the book and know whose side I want to be on.

Good luck...but the deck is stacked.

My church is an accepting and open church.We do not judge anyone and state they are an abomination for their beliefs or sexual orientation. We find no where in The Bible where Jesus stated anything bad about gays.
Why do many of you claim we are wrong when Jesus is the reason we celebrate life?
What does that have to do with being a Christian? How is it being Christlike condemning gay folks?

I guess the difference is that I believe in the Bible and you don't. I believe in the scriptures that condemn it while you believe that the scriptures that condemn it were inaccurate.

End of story. Believe what you want but believing in a half correct book is a shaky foundation IMO.

I guess the difference is that I believe in the Bible and you don't. I believe in the scriptures that condemn it while you believe that the scriptures that condemn it were inaccurate.

End of story. Believe what you want but believing in a half correct book is a shaky foundation IMO.
The Bible isn't inaccurate.

It's how fallen man has examined the Bible that is inaccurate.

The Bible isn't inaccurate.

It's how fallen man has examined the Bible that is inaccurate.

:eusa_shhh: Easy now, don't go hurting the prideful arrogance of infallible man. It's best to err on the side of calling God a liar.

Forum List

Back