A question on public toilets

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
At home, my toilet clogs about 1 in 5 times. They never ever clog in public toilets, no matter the amount of toilet paper and other stuff there is in there. Can anyone tell me why?

Semper Fi said:
At home, my toilet clogs about 1 in 5 times. They never ever clog in public toilets, no matter the amount of toilet paper and other stuff there is in there. Can anyone tell me why?
Water Pressure???

On a side note,
Always use the stall closest to the door, it's (in theory) cleaner,
and stocked with TP. Due to the desire for privacy, most people
will utilize the stall furthest from the door.

At home, my toilet clogs about 1 in 5 times.

Lay off the cheese, there, buddy. It's very binding! ;)

But, yeah, i do think it's just because there's more water pressure.

Has anyone ever done a "lipper" or an "upper-decker"? Classics, total classics (I've never done either one, though).

My friend Casey is extremely stubborn, like sometimes it's almost annoying how stubborn, and one day his roommate clogged up the toilet. He didn't tell Casey, and Casey had an extremely.... loose movement into the toilet. He flushed and the water just rose, almost going over the top. He swore up and down it wasn't his fault because his roommate didn't say anything about it, so he refused to get a plunger to fix it. That night, boredom set in, and he decided to unbend a clothes hanger to use as a snake to unplug the toilet. Five minutes later, it got stuck in the toilet. Ten minutes later, another hanger got stuck. Finally, Casey's roommate had to call the super to come fix a toilet that was clogged with poop, filled with diarrhea, and had 2 metal hangers sticking out of it. It was the funniest/saddest thing I ever watched anybody have to do.

Dan said:
Lay off the cheese, there, buddy. It's very binding! ;)

But, yeah, i do think it's just because there's more water pressure.

Has anyone ever done a "lipper" or an "upper-decker"? Classics, total classics (I've never done either one, though).
Lipper????

I think I've done the upper decker.
We call it the top shelf. Is that where you shat in the tank of someones toilet?

If so, I convinced a bud to do it at a party once.

It's because good, ole' fashion, American toilets are things of great power to be feared by all, but due to all this "water wasting" stuff (correct me if I'm wrong, but there's still the same amount of water on this planet as there always has been, right? Save for a few gallons of urine the astronauts ejected into space), the "low flow" toilet was introduced. It's the Yugo of toilets, and it's now standard, and *that* is why your home toilet is more likely to clog than a public one. You may also notice that toilets are more likely to clog in newer buildings.

Hobbit said:
It's because good, ole' fashion, American toilets are things of great power to be feared by all, but due to all this "water wasting" stuff (correct me if I'm wrong, but there's still the same amount of water on this planet as there always has been, right? Save for a few gallons of urine the astronauts ejected into space), the "low flow" toilet was introduced. It's the Yugo of toilets, and it's now standard, and *that* is why your home toilet is more likely to clog than a public one. You may also notice that toilets are more likely to clog in newer buildings.

I don't think it's the water so much as it is the resources necessary to process the water.

Lipper????

I think I've done the upper decker.
We call it the top shelf. Is that where you shat in the tank of someones toilet?

If so, I convinced a bud to do it at a party once.

Yes, top shelf=upper decker. I've never done one, but I'd imagine it'd be funny.

A lipper is just when you're in a public toilet, and in the course of crapping, you stand up and lean forward a little, effectively depositing your movement across the toilet seat. Never done this, either, but I guess it'd be funny if you wanted to zing the poor guy who has to clean the bathroom.

Dan said:
Yes, top shelf=upper decker. I've never done one, but I'd imagine it'd be funny.

A lipper is just when you're in a public toilet, and in the course of crapping, you stand up and lean forward a little, effectively depositing your movement across the toilet seat. Never done this, either, but I guess it'd be funny if you wanted to zing the poor guy who has to clean the bathroom.

That's pretty disgusting. I ahve a story about poop, actually a few. One, (I wasnt there, but my brother was) was when the cross country running team went to the State race, the girls were having their team meeting upon checking into the hotel, so all the boys went into the girls room and crapped in the toilet, all of them, after holding it for a few days/hours. I heard it was just piled on and stunk really bad. So when the girls came back in they immediately smelled it and left. The boys and girls had to trade rooms, and clean the toilet. I hear that they used the lid of the ice bucket to scoop it out, enough to flush anyway. I also heard you could smell it in the lobby.

Another one, usually after our running warmup in wrestling, some of the wrestlers have to go. So the guys sit there and narrate how their experience is going and other things, even give props under the stall divider wall, and once when I was done I undid the guys headgear from his singlet strap (today, actually, at a tournament) and took it from him. He was my buddy so I gave it back to him once he was done. Funny stuff, I guess you gotta be there to know what I mean.

Its funny, since I've been a wrestler poop hasnt really bothered me, its hard to adjust to the non-wrestler way of things, like talking about pooping and peeing to make weight and not taking off my shirt in the middle of public (which you do after a match to get rid of the uncomfortable singlet straps and put the warm-ups back on)

Forum List

Back