A Question of Timing: What America Can Learn From the Revolt in Europe

So this thread is about advocating for a European Economic Policy? Seriously? You do realize that all they are doing is making the end of this trail worse right? Not only for themselves, but most of the rest of the world gets to suffer with them. Watch closely what happens to their currency, unemployment, retirements and health benefits.

So this thread is about advocating for a European Economic Policy? Seriously? You do realize that all they are doing is making the end of this trail worse right? Not only for themselves, but most of the rest of the world gets to suffer with them. Watch closely what happens to their currency, unemployment, retirements and health benefits.

The entire LEFT of the world is trying to bring DOWN the entire WORLD...

question is ?

TO WHAT END?

question is ?

TO WHAT END?

Some warped sense of equality T.

question is ?

TO WHAT END?

Both you retards are wrong and so drunk off of rightwing partisan retardology, the point of the OP was too*NOT* follow Europe, its austerity measures, imbeciles.

question is ?

TO WHAT END?

In the enitre HISTORY of human beings? There never has been equality because INDIVIDUALS tend to be who they are apart from all else.

Simplistic? You bet. And the ONLY explination.

You cannot have equality when people ARE who they are. Equality is a non issue and doesn't exist.

I get your point entirely.

Politicians are trying to make eveyone the SAME.

It just isn't possible.Never has been. Never will be as long as the human sprirt exhibits free will as endowed by GOD.

Thanks my friend.

No, it's about cons following Europeans' austerity.

And yet it's pub cronyism/corruption/greed that causes all the recessions AND the two Great Depressions...how do dupes breath LOL? And they blame the victims AGAIN! Terminal shytteheads...

listen you disgusting ape, I live in France, what the hell do you know about what the French people want?

Aw, look at Frenchy sticking up for his fellow countrymen. How sweet.

And I see you are still obsessed with simians for some reason.

question is ?

TO WHAT END?

In the enitre HISTORY of human beings? There never has been equality because INDIVIDUALS tend to be who they are apart from all else.

You cannot have equality when people ARE who they are. Equality is a non issue and doesn't exist.

It just isn't possible.Never has been. Never will be as long as the human sprirt exhibits free will as endowed by GOD.

Thanks my friend.

Equality? Pure pubcrappe for the dupes...it's about justice, fairness, and some security for the victims and helpless. You dupes are GD IDIOTS for the greedy mega rich azzholes:cuckoo::lol::lol::(:eusa_whistle:

Thanks my friend.

Equality? Pure pubcrappe for the dupes...it's about justice, fairness, and some security for the victims and helpless. You dupes are GD IDIOTS for the greedy mega rich azzholes:cuckoo::lol::lol::(:eusa_whistle:

Keep laughing Brit Boy.

listen you disgusting ape, I live in France, what the hell do you know about what the French people want?

Monkey shut up, I pay American taxes, if it hurts your feeling that I live here and live it up good while you're the angry white male mad the the black man in the WH for no reason that's your problem. Haterade sipper.

listen you disgusting ape, i live in france, what the hell do you know about what the french people want?

aw, look at frenchy sticking up for his fellow countrymen. How sweet.

And i see you are still obsessed with simians for some reason.

monkey shut up, i pay american taxes, if it hurts your feeling that i live here and live it up good while you're the angry white male mad the the black man in the wh for no reason that's your problem. Haterade sipper.

allow me to point out your racist views basshole.

stfu.

Monkey shut up, I pay American taxes.

Keep your Euros, Frenchy, we don't need a pittance from a foreigner like you.

And what is it with you and monkeys? You are seriously obsessed. Wierd.

Monkey shut up, I pay American taxes.

And you're seriously obsessed with Bass living in France facktard.

Robert Reich: A Question of Timing: What America Can Learn From the Revolt in Europe

Who's an economy for? Voters in France and Greece have made it clear it's not for the bond traders.

Referring to his own electoral woes, Prime Minister David Cameron wrote Monday in an article in the conservative Daily Telegraph: "When people think about the economy they don't see it through the dry numbers of the deficit figures, trade balances or inflation forecasts -- but instead the things that make the difference between a life that's worth living and a daily grind that drags them down."

Cameron, whose own economic policies have worsened the daily grind dragging down most Brits, may be sobered by what happened over the weekend in France and Greece -- as well as his own poll numbers. Britain's conservatives have been taking a beating.

In truth, the choice isn't simply between budget-cutting austerity, on the one hand, and growth and jobs on the other.

It's really a question of timing. And it's the same issue on this side of the pond. If government slices spending too early, when unemployment is high and growth is slowing, it makes the debt situation far worse.

That's because public spending is a critical component of total demand. If demand is already lagging, spending cuts further slow the economy -- and thereby increase the size of the public debt relative to the size of the overall economy.

You end up with the worst of both worlds -- a growing ratio of debt to the gross domestic product, coupled with high unemployment and a public that's furious about losing safety nets when they're most needed

This is why the GOP's "just cut spending and social programs" will bite them in their own ass and make the country and its people far worse.

Pretty stupid, but very little sensible ever came from Reich.

H

And you're seriously obsessed with Bass living in France facktard.

He's not just living there. He denounced his US citizenship here for all to see.

He never denounced his citizenship you dumbass, you just hate him because he says he likes living in France better than he does in America right now, puss.

Forum List

Back