A Question Of Integrity Or A Time For Me To Shut Up

-=d=- said:
It's not that hard to understand...so..once more:

"There is a BIG difference between a soldier who is an E5, and a true 'Sergeant'"

I can't explain it further...Not sure why it bothers you.

Works for me. As I said, in the future you will not see that from me again.

-=d=- said:
It's not that hard to understand...so..once more:

"There is a BIG difference between a soldier who is an E5, and a true 'Sergeant'"

I can't explain it further...Not sure why it bothers you.

cause we're all weirded out in the navy -d-, don't let it bug you. its the food, even the army guys who serve onboard when we're around korea start going squid after a while. and sadly, once a squid, always a squid, ain't that right no1?

its must be really hard hiding all these damn tentacles 99.9% of the time after you leave the navy though... but hey, cleaning the house is a cinch, one tentacle on the broom, one on the vacuum, one on the swab (i mean mop), one washing the dishes, one drying them, one putting the toilet seat down, etc etc.

NATO AIR said:
cause we're all weirded out in the navy -d-, don't let it bug you. its the food, even the army guys who serve onboard when we're around korea start going squid after a while. and sadly, once a squid, always a squid, ain't that right no1?

its must be really hard hiding all these damn tentacles 99.9% of the time after you leave the navy though... but hey, cleaning the house is a cinch, one tentacle on the broom, one on the vacuum, one on the swab (i mean mop), one washing the dishes, one drying them, one putting the toilet seat down, etc etc.

What's a mop?

Hey Nato. I'm not military, but I've been in corporations a lot. I usually end up dying on little hills for battles that don't matter to anyone else. I would say unless this guy is threatening to fuck with your record or job performance ratings or whatever, just stay out of it. Even though you're right and he's wrong, and even though his attitude may effect the performance of the whole team. Maybe I've become too cynical.

NATO AIR said:
I dunno... I think its some sort of home cleaning device... I heard some civilians talking about it on TV

I remember at my first A-School, we were about ready to graduate and school was over. They put us in what was called the X-Division. They made us take a pair of old socks put it over our hands and paint the handrails in the stairwells. I hate make-work.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey Nato. I'm not military, but I've been in corporations a lot. I usually end up dying on little hills for battles that don't matter to anyone else. I would say unless this guy is threatening to fuck with your record or job performance ratings or whatever, just stay out of it. Even though you're right and he's wrong, and even though his attitude may effect the performance of the whole team. Maybe I've become too cynical.

You know the funny thing is that if I were ACTUALLY in your situation, I probably would not follow my own advice. I can never resist going down in a blaze of glory! :bangheads

Forum List

Back