A question just for the fellas...

Yes I've also heard the old saying, "if you can get past the smell, you've got it licked."

Well, I've never stuck my face in a smelly snatch before in my life. I did the "dip and smell" test first. Do a little hand stimulation first and smell your fingers. If it didn't smell good, my face didn't go there, sorry. If it smelled BAD, then quit what you're doing.

:disbelief:

Yes I've also heard the old saying, "if you can get past the smell, you've got it licked."

Well, I've never stuck my face in a smelly snatch before in my life. I did the "dip and smell" test first. Do a little hand stimulation first and smell your fingers. If it didn't smell good, my face didn't go there, sorry. If it smelled BAD, then quit what you're doing.

You have to be real careful about this. If you're off as much as 1 to 2 inches you could be in some pretty deep shit...:eek:
LOL

Reminds Me of the blind guy who couldn't understand why his girl friend tasted like shit until one afternoon when she told her mother that she just loved sleeping on her stomach.

:disbelief:

It's okay Bones. He's got short tongue syndrome.
(His real name is Cotton and his parrot does all his talking for him.)

If you're out on a date, and you discover that the drapes don't match the carpet, are you a bit surprised?

Not at all. I've also never cared about the color match. My priority was the sniff check. You do it nice and slow and it looks like you are taking your time and not rushing but what you are really doing is seeing if the fish tank will burn out your nose hairs. Hey, it's a lot less embarrassing than sticking your head down there and gagging on the fumes!

again i simply cant believe yall...not men but people who begins a sexual encounter then stops cause the lady is nasty...hello do you really have to sniff your fingers to figure out if someone is clean or not?
i simply cant get over that admission....first samson and his damn octupus sex, now this?

where does it stop?

again i simply cant believe yall...not men but people who begins a sexual encounter then stops cause the lady is nasty...hello do you really have to sniff your fingers to figure out if someone is clean or not?
i simply cant get over that admission....first samson and his damn octupus sex, now this?

where does it stop?

No, finger sniffing is not the only way but it is the safest way. It also doesn't matter what the woman looks like. I learned these lessons the hard way. The best odor is no odor. Too much flowery odor is a douche overload, too much red lobster, five days expired, is.....oh shit wtf?!?

New Topics

Forum List

Back