A question I would like to ask Obama about his beliefs

You can wonder, but it is not your business to know another's religious belief.

Do you believe that Christ rose from the dead on the third day after he was crucified?

And for the board ... how many people who call themselves Christians do not believe that Christ was resurrected and walked again among the people as described in the Bible?

How many people who call themselves Christians believe in:

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Every man for himself.

Children from rape are "Gifts" from God.

Let him die.

Cut school lunch for children.

Corporations are people.

Because I know lots and lots of Republicans who believe those things. But somehow, they don't sound like things Jesus would believe in.

Do you believe that Christ rose from the dead on the third day after he was crucified?

And for the board ... how many people who call themselves Christians do not believe that Christ was resurrected and walked again among the people as described in the Bible?

You get one question to ask the president and you ask him about ridiculous fairy tale nonsense? I'm not sure what I'd ask a president but something along the lines of "why do you think the Joker is so mean to Batman" wouldn't even enter consideration

A. Who said I only had one question?

B. I don't trust him to answer me honestly no matter what question I would put to him, and I find him quite boring in general, but this subject is interesting to me, so yeah, even if I only had one question that one could be it.

Forum List

Back