A question from a newbie

Jarhead

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Hey Folks. New from the Hannity boards. Is there a way to edit the layout so the most recent post is first in the thread like on the Hannity boards?

Welcome.

Though I wouldn't admit that you're from Hannity.

jarhead.jpg

Hey Folks. New from the Hannity boards. Is there a way to edit the layout so the most recent post is first in the thread like on the Hannity boards?

Welcome...I mean really, welcome!!! What a stupid fuckin' question!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes you think this board should be like the Hannity board?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just start reading from the ass end and work your way up to the reason for the fuckin' thread!!

I don't believe you're a real jarhead!! Even Jarheads know to start at the beginning!!

Gheeeeese!!!

Last edited:

Does this look like fukken Hannity around here? WHERE does it say retarded neocon rightwingnut forum on this board?

Go to top lefthand corner of your screen where it says userCP. If it alows you to , you're there. If not, it's maggies drawers at the 5, devil dog. :eusa_eh:

Well, I can see my jump from Hannity was a waste of time. I supported the election of Obama, and lately have been expressing my concerns; and all those that respected my posts tunred on me becuase I did not act like a left wing hack.

Yesterday was the last straw. I expressed my disdain for Reids comment on skin tone (not the use of the word Negro, just the reference to darkeness of skin) and the left pretty much shut me up for my opinion. Called me a traitor. Called me a liar. Despite over 3000 posts over 2 years with left leaning sentiments, many said I am a right winger posing as a left winger. All becuase I was offended by Reids skin tone comment.

I see it is no different here.

These boards are not for debating. They are for doing whatever one can do to be right.

Well, I can see my jump from Hannity was a waste of time. I supported the election of Obama, and lately have been expressing my concerns; and all those that respected my posts tunred on me becuase I did not act like a left wing hack.

Yesterday was the last straw. I expressed my disdain for Reids comment on skin tone (not the use of the word Negro, just the reference to darkeness of skin) and the left pretty much shut me up for my opinion. Called me a traitor. Called me a liar. Despite over 3000 posts over 2 years with left leaning sentiments, many said I am a right winger posing as a left winger. All becuase I was offended by Reids skin tone comment.

These boards are not for debating. They are for doing whatever one can do to be right.
Too bad...we are short on people that play the victim here...see ya!

You want a real debate, jarhead? You might want to start by actually reading the threads first. You know, from the beginning. So you have some idea what your knee-jerk response is actually responding to. Get it now?

Welcome to the zoo! :D

You want a real debate, jarhead? You might want to start by actually reading the threads first. You know, from the beginning. So you have some idea what your knee-jerk response is actually responding to. Get it now?

My knee jerk response?
When did I knee jerk respond?

I don't know about the Hannity boards, but I don't believe there is a way to do that. This software has a few good features, but it is extremely limiting overall. For example, if you want to be notified that somebody responded to your post, sorry; can't do that. It's just a simple program, but it works well. Have fun.

Does this look like fukken Hannity around here? WHERE does it say retarded neocon rightwingnut forum on this board?

Go to top lefthand corner of your screen where it says userCP. If it alows you to , you're there. If not, it's maggies drawers at the 5, devil dog. :eusa_eh:

Who made you my agent?

My knee jerk response?
When did I knee jerk respond?

If you really thought this through before posting it:

Jarhead said:

Then why are you still here?

Glad you flounced in, seriously. Enjoy debating! :thup:

Yikes. You give up way too easily. How did you ever make it through boot camp?

Maybe, but at least you don't have to worry about thin skinned titty baby mods. :eusa_whistle:

BTW...Most of the worst of their left wing hacks are here now....If that makes you feel any better.

Forum List

Back