A question for U.S. Citizens

Bullypulpit said:
It's the lingua franca here. And even so, most here are barely capable of understanding, let alone practicing, its teachings.

I usually don't have much of a problem with you, but that comment was just rude.

Bullypulpit said:
It's the lingua franca here. And even so, most here are barely capable of understanding, let alone practicing, its teachings.
Well show us how to do it "right",Bully. Your a classic weeny who sits on the sidelines and whines but is too frightened to lead the way.

-Cp said:
Howcome we're all concerned about a group of people who hate us (Tsunami victims who are largely muslim), but we don't take this same concern for our fallen hero's who don't even get a headstone when their buried? Howcome we don't rally this hard around the sick and hungry in our own country?

Howcome the mainstream media didn't show footage of those who jumped from the burning buildings on the 9/11 attacks but they're quick to show these "victims" - most of whom are U.S. - hating muslims?

Why does Pres. Bush order flags to fly at half-mast over this, but not over the cafeteria bombing a few weeks ago that killed quite a few of our boys over there?

I actually think we do rally this hard for those of our own country. However, since thats so common it gets overlooked. What happened two weeks ago is totally unprecedented. I mean 911 was bad but the Tsunami makes 911 look like a drop in the bucket with the number of casualties. 911 still stands out since it was an act of terror, but lets face it in comparison to the Tsunami's devestation its not really a blip.

Bullypulpit said:

Hmmm - a little harsh, dont ya think?

Bullypulpit said:

Don't deflect your weaknesses onto us Bully.

Merlin1047 said:
I think that SGLI (Serviceman's Group Life Insurance) should be increased to $1mil. That wouldn't compensate for the loss of a life, or the loss of a loved one, but it would give the surviving family the security they deserve and it would show that we value the sacrifice made by our military.
Couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back