A Question For Trump Supporters

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Trump supporters, please indulge my curiosity. I know most of you support President Trump, both because he represents what you want in a President and because you disagree with the Liberal agenda, but if you had to pick which is more important to you, what would it be?

A: I support President Trump because he represents what I want in a President

B: I support President Trump because I disagree with the Liberal agenda

C. I support his policies on Trade, Immigration and Not Fucking With Russia.

That you did not even mention issues in your op, shows how utterly clueless you are about Trump supporters.

Trump supporters can rarely put into words why they unfailingly love this man. It is not unusual to find people in relationships with abusive shitheads who somehow still love them in spite of the terrible things they do. It's not a rational thing that can have a satisfactory explanation.

Masochists.

Trump supporters can rarely put into words why they unfailingly love this man. It is not unusual to find people in relationships with abusive shitheads who somehow still love them in spite of the terrible things they do. It's not a rational thing that can have a satisfactory explanation.
Yea. you Obama Sheeple sure were fucked royally by that brown turd, yet you still loved him for what he did to you. Bunch of fucking dumbasses.

You must mean an entertainer, a serial adulterer, and a self confessed serial female assaulter. One who continually breaks the emoluments clause.

One who is a pathological liar and sociopath.

I can see why you support tramp.

I think you tramp supporters are shitting and tearing up the US Constitution.
Liar

I don't lie. I don't need to, all fact.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
Sure you dont....

1. Very few Trump supporters "love" him.

2. People rarely understand their motives for their actions. That is completely normal.

3. Trump's polices are aimed at serving the interests of his supporters. That is not abuse.

You must mean an entertainer, a serial adulterer, and a self confessed serial female assaulter. One who continually breaks the emoluments clause.

If he goes I'd rather see the collapse of the federal government and the rise of the 2nd Republic then to see the corrupted vermin that passes for government representation today.

Most of you couldn't even afford to go to his luncheons with his funders, but you can go to his rallies, it must stink inside with so many people and do the people on the street shit and pee in their pants.

He services multi millionaires and billionaires. Don't be fools.
The only fool is you. Your hatred for one man turned you into a warmonger. Let that sink in.

Trump supporters, please indulge my curiosity. I know most of you support President Trump, both because he represents what you want in a President and because you disagree with the Liberal agenda, but if you had to pick which is more important to you, what would it be?

/——/ Option C: all of the above.

No, precious, we mean the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life. An emolument is a gift, like a dukeship or diamond broach. Selling his resort product at cost only is no such thing. Libtards are such a hoot.

There has been a trend in the last 30 years of Democrats only choosing lifelong politicians. The ones who made their first 100,000,000 on their small government salaries. Their every move and tax return is aimed at deniability.
It makes it easier to fiercely attack people who worked for a living before running for office.

well you started off ok...

that’s ok...so long as we can put it into votes.

If he goes I'd rather see the collapse of the federal government and the rise of the 2nd Republic then to see the corrupted vermin that passes for government representation today.

You witnessing it.

Being an Independent like me, you know the answer is both. He is the anti politician we always wanted and the results oriented employee we seek-he is just the rudest president ever. The liberal agenda is half wrong and half right,and Trump is pushing back on the half wrong stuff-open borders for instance.

I don’t think much of him, the Bush/Obama wars continue, the genocide in Yemen goes on. He takes a knee whenever his Saudi and Israeli masters command. I do like that he keeps the assholes amongst us in a constant state of mental and digestive uproar. It’s a tossup.

I support Trump because the left or at least those running the party right now have gone so far left they have fallen off the map.

Ok.....Amid all the posts and verbiage here I've gotten exactly one straight answer. One person wrote "A"

Thank You all for your cooperation. :bye1:

I'll go with option C: I support President Trump because he will nominate Right Leaning Justices for the Courts, which will be around long after he is gone, especially the SCOTUS.

No, precious, we mean the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life. An emolument is a gift, like a dukeship or diamond broach. Selling his resort product at cost only is no such thing. Libtards are such a hoot.

He will go down as the worst president in history books, the one who tried and attempted to shred the Constitution.
No he won't, and no he didn't.

How about C: Trump brings out the left's true colors for the world to see?

And it's not pretty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back