A Question For Trump Supporters

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Trump supporters, please indulge my curiosity. I know most of you support President Trump, both because he represents what you want in a President and because you disagree with the Liberal agenda, but if you had to pick which is more important to you, what would it be?

A: I support President Trump because he represents what I want in a President

B: I support President Trump because I disagree with the Liberal agenda

You must mean an entertainer, a serial adulterer, and a self confessed serial female assaulter. One who continually breaks the emoluments clause.

One who is a pathological liar and sociopath.

I can see why you support tramp.

I think you tramp supporters are shitting and tearing up the US Constitution.

You must mean an entertainer, a serial adulterer, and a self confessed serial female assaulter. One who continually breaks the emoluments clause.

Please offer an option C

"I support President Trump because he makes Penny Jackboots foam at the mouth daily"

A: Definitely

I am quite sure the author of this thread would appreciate if you would stay on topic... This is not about Bill Clinton...

A: Definitely

I am quite sure the author of this thread would appreciate if you would stay on topic... This is not about Bill Clinton...

I wasn't talking about Bill Clinton. I am talking about the present POS that shits in the oval office now. They will have to fumigate the whole WH.

Please offer an option C

"I support President Trump because he makes Penny Jackboots foam at the mouth daily"

No, you support him for all the above reasons I mentioned.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Trump supporters, please indulge my curiosity. I know most of you support President Trump, both because he represents what you want in a President and because you disagree with the Liberal agenda, but if you had to pick which is more important to you, what would it be?

A: I support President Trump because he represents what I want in a President

B: I support President Trump because I disagree with the Liberal agenda
It's essentially a fucking tautology, idiot.

Please offer an option C

Please offer an option D

"I'm a gullible idiot."

Most of you couldn't even afford to go to his luncheons with his funders, but you can go to his rallies, it must stink inside with so many people and do the people on the street shit and pee in their pants.

He services multi millionaires and billionaires. Don't be fools.

nhZfnFl.png

~S~

No, precious, we mean the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life. An emolument is a gift, like a dukeship or diamond broach. Selling his resort product at cost only is no such thing. Libtards are such a hoot.

No, precious, we mean the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life. An emolument is a gift, like a dukeship or diamond broach. Selling his resort product at cost only is no such thing. Libtards are such a hoot.

He will go down as the worst president in history books, the one who tried and attempted to shred the Constitution.

Liar

Most of you couldn't even afford to go to his luncheons with his funders, but you can go to his rallies, it must stink inside with so many people and do the people on the street shit and pee in their pants.

18483AAE-789C-4433-9382-74AD8C375DB9.jpeg

Can you imagine what the smell would be like when the sick bitch would enter the almost completely empty arena and her aroma of spoiled wine and disease followed her?
Why Hillary smells putrid and rotting death smell.

Trump supporters can rarely put into words why they unfailingly love this man. It is not unusual to find people in relationships with abusive shitheads who somehow still love them in spite of the terrible things they do. It's not a rational thing that can have a satisfactory explanation.

Liar

I don't lie. I don't need to, all fact.

Forum List

Back