A question for those who support abortion.

Pro-life and anti-immigrant? Immigrants are not life?
I'm pro life and I'm pro-immigrant. My great grandparents came from Germany through Ellis Island. And while Ellis Island is no longer the gate, I feel strongly that ALL immigrants need to come through a control gate. Those that sneak into the country by a back door are in fact illegals. They do both themselves and the citizens of this nation a disservice.

Anyone who would prosecute a mother for killing an infant even after it was born, would have to be totally corrupt as well.
If maternal instincts are not sufficient, then there is no way prison time is going to help anything at all.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.

A fetus is not a baby, shithead.
Peterson Convicted Of Double Murder (washingtonpost.com)
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 12 -- A jury found Scott Peterson guilty Friday of killing his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn child in the saga of suburban adultery and betrayal that transfixed much of the nation for nearly two years.
Washington Post calls the unborn a child. Is the Washington Post "FAKE" news?
When a liberal talks this way, it reminds me of this.....Then they wonder why liberals go out and shoot up school kids.

anti-abortion+comparison.jpg

There are not enough eagles and they may go extinct. And the reason they and thousands of other species may go extinct is there are WAY too many people. Humans have the reproductive rate of prey animals like rabbits. That can not go unaltered if we want any species to survive.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.

Peterson Convicted Of Double Murder (washingtonpost.com)
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 12 -- A jury found Scott Peterson guilty Friday of killing his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn child in the saga of suburban adultery and betrayal that transfixed much of the nation for nearly two years.
Washington Post calls the unborn a child. Is the Washington Post "FAKE" news?
When a liberal talks this way, it reminds me of this.....Then they wonder why liberals go out and shoot up school kids.

anti-abortion+comparison.jpg

There are not enough eagles and they may go extinct. And the reason they and thousands of other species may go extinct is there are WAY too many people. Humans have the reproductive rate of prey animals like rabbits. That can not go unaltered if we want any species to survive.
And this is why liberals go out of their way to kill others.. No sanctity of life to fellow human beings..

Anyone who would prosecute a mother for killing an infant even after it was born, would have to be totally corrupt as well.
If maternal instincts are not sufficient, then there is no way prison time is going to help anything at all.
Death of Caylee Anthony - Wikipedia
Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – 2008) was a two-year-old American girl who lived in Orlando, Florida (United States), with her mother, Casey Marie Anthony (born March 19, 1986),[1] and her maternal grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. On July 15, 2008, she was reported missing in a 9-1-1 call made by Cindy, who said she had not seen Caylee for 31 days and that Casey's car smelled like a dead body had been inside it.
Then we either castrate the bitch, so she cant have anymore children. Instead of punishing the innocent unborn baby, start punishing the female for her actions against humanity. You liberals do love to kill people.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

Anyone who would prosecute a mother for killing YOU, would be correct for doing so ---- even if corrupt. We have adoption agencies so that those with maternal instincts can give the baby love.

Forum List

Back