A question for the single ladies...

Would you date a man who frequents houses of ill repute? :disbelief: or :salute: or :scared1: or :eusa_sick: or :eusa_silenced:

Discuss.
My bf knows a guy who does. This guy has never had success in relationships. He's too doting on his girlfriends. A real sweet guy but too talkative. He's given up on relationships and now pays for sex at a massage parlor.

It would be big turn off to know a guy had been to prostitutes, but I don't judge anyone who uses them.

A friend of mine had a toy boy for a while. Actually she still has him. He just got older and pays his way now.

Would you date a man who frequents houses of ill repute? :disbelief: or :salute: or :scared1: or :eusa_sick: or :eusa_silenced:

Discuss.
My bf knows a guy who does. This guy has never had success in relationships. He's too doting on his girlfriends. A real sweet guy but too talkative. He's given up on relationships and now pays for sex at a massage parlor.

It would be big turn off to know a guy had been to prostitutes, but I don't judge anyone who uses them.

A friend of mine had a toy boy for a while. Actually she still has him. He just got older and pays his way now.

OH SURE ! NOW you tell me you have a BF !! :cool:

Discuss.

Well, ever since I found out about yours !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ever since I found out about yours !!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it----have you been taking to Lumpy ?

I also found recently my child's father likes to get hand jobs at oriental spa's, has hooked up with a drag queen, and so on. If a guy does those sort of thing, he isn't going to tell you about it.

Wow...you were seeing Eddie Murphy???!!! That's AWESOME:lol:
He is a very white irish man. :lol:
And it is real awesome when you go in for an AIDS test, I was sweatin bullets.:redface:

Why would anyone pay for a handjob?

Personally I think men who use prostitutes are skeevy, disgusting losers and most likely misogynists, but I don't like to judge. Lol

It seems the most of the single ladies here would agree.

Why would anyone pay for a handjob?

Personally I think men who use prostitutes are skeevy, disgusting losers and most likely misogynists, but I don't like to judge. Lol

It seems the most of the single ladies here would agree.
Just curious why you directed this poll at single women?

Do you think married or women in relationships would have a different view?

I also think most single women would at least think men who visit prostitutes are skeevy.

I don't see the misogyny connection. Unless the johns are beating and maiming the prostitutes. I think women and men have the right to become paid sex providers and I don't think doing so demeans them. Sometimes the other things in their life that push them towards that type of work does. Drug addiction, PTS from childhood abuse, lack of any other skills is demeaning.

Forum List

Back