A question for the single ladies...

Of course not, think of the "souvenirs" they may bring back from those places for you! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
:eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

Would he be going there to be serviced, or would he be providing a service such as lawn maintenance, plumber, pest control, etc??

I have actually dated a guy who did in Korea, they were the safest ones to have sex with over, or so he said.( He didn't tell me this until after I fell in love with him) All I know now, is I can't ever donate blood again in my life. :(

:lol: Sure i would!!! But he would have to have some class about himself, and not go tip-toeing through the daisy beds. I don't believe in sharing!!! 2 is company, and 3 is a crowd!!! if you get the drift!!! One-Man-Woman all the way, no exceptions.

I also found recently my child's father likes to get hand jobs at oriental spa's, has hooked up with a drag queen, and so on. If a guy does those sort of thing, he isn't going to tell you about it.

I also found recently my child's father likes to get hand jobs at oriental spa's, has hooked up with a drag queen, and so on. If a guy does those sort of thing, he isn't going to tell you about it.

Good thing for you there are spies available.

Good thing for you there are spies available.

One of his good friends, is my good friend, and he has a big mouth. :D

Good friend ? I know all about them "good friends" :lol:

I must take this time to tell all the ladies here at USMB how proud I am of them for their tough committments to practicing safe sex in tough times like these.

How about a guy who's not a virgin ?

I must take this time to tell all the ladies here at USMB how proud I am of them for their tough committments to practicing safe sex in tough times like these.

How about a guy who's not a virgin ?

It's ok, dillo. Inflatable partners don't count.

Forum List

Back