a question for the muslim men

Originally posted by the truth hurts
Hey... You finally want to talk. Okay.
I don't know too much about that. Give me a bit, and hopefully I'll be able to answer it.

Read the testimony from these people:

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Testimonies/

There are tons more where that came from. I'm just curious why someone would need to fear for their life for simply wanting to leave the islamic faith.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Read the testimony from these people:

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Testimonies/

There are tons more where that came from. I'm just curious why someone would need to fear for their life for simply wanting to leave the islamic faith.

Again, give me time and hopefully I will be able to help you out.

But please don't give me any websites (as reference). Since there is no regulation on it, I cannot except it as a reliable source. Plus all the BS "islamic" websites I've visited have scarred me beyond repair.
Quran, and authentic Hadeeths are my only reliable sources I can find solice in.
Just give me time.

Again, give me time and hopefully I will be able to help you out.

But please don't give me any websites (as reference). Since there is no regulation on it, I cannot except it as a reliable source. Plus all the BS "islamic" websites I've visited have scarred me beyond repair.
Quran, and authentic Hadeeths are my only reliable sources I can find solice in.
Just give me time.

Thousands of websites can't all be wrong!

Facts:

1- Muslims fear for their lives if they attempt to leave the Islamic faith
2- The treatment of women within the majority of Muslim communities is disgusting

Thousands of websites can't all be wrong!

Facts:

1- Muslims fear for their lives if they attempt to leave the Islamic faith
2- The treatment of women within the majority of Muslim communities is disgusting

So. What are we talking about now?
What is Islams position (as according to the Quran and authentic hadeeths)?
Or what does a bunch of websites say? Or what some men do?

You want to learn about Islam. Buy a Quran and read it from page 1 to page end. Don't start in the middle.
That would be a good start.

But the whole statement of "majority of muslim communities..." What is this based on?
Western media on the middle east? You know, Islam doesn't begin and end in the middle east.

In fact only 15% or so of muslims live in the middle east.

So where did such a bold statement come from?

Give me time, and hopefully I can get an answer for you.

Refer to the Qu'ran all you like, it doesn't tell the tales that all the women do that have been beaten. It also doesn't tell the stories of all the men and women who fear for their lives since leaving the faith.

So you are saying all the stories I read on CNN, BBC, NYT, NPR, WND, WT.... They are all reporting bogus stories? Maybe they just invented all the people they interviewed?

Do a search on "abuse of muslim women", you'll get thousands of links. Are they ALL false? Do a search on the fears of Muslims if they choose to leave the faith. Are all these stories bogus too?

Where there is smoke there is fire. The abuse of muslim women is a forest fire.

Refer to the Qu'ran all you like, it doesn't tell the tales that all the women do that have been beaten. It also doesn't tell the stories of all the men and women who fear for their lives since leaving the faith.

So you are saying all the stories I read on CNN, BBC, NYT, NPR, WND, WT.... They are all reporting bogus stories? Maybe they just invented all the people they interviewed?

Do a search on "abuse of muslim women", you'll get thousands of links. Are they ALL false? Do a search on the fears of Muslims if they choose to leave the faith. Are all these stories bogus too?

Where there is smoke there is fire. The abuse of muslim women is a forest fire.

If we are talking about the Islam, then we must refer to the Quran and authentic Hadeeths.
Do we judge a religion based on its people, or do we judge a religion by the religion.

Lets do a search on abuse of american women. Hundred of thousands of links will appear. Hollywood does movies about this vary subject every year!

The major western news outfits aren't bogus. But biased!
Just like news from the east will be east biased. So will news from the west.
They got sponsors to take care of. It's all about money first, not integrity, you should know that.

Oh by the way. I just did a Yahoo search on "abuse on american women". I got 1,580,000 links!!!

If we are talking about the Islam, then we must refer to the Quran and authentic Hadeeths.
Do we judge a religion based on its people, or do we judge a religion by the religion.

Sure, and any factual representation from witnesses and the women themselves is pure fantasy. :rolleyes:

You keep reading the Qu'ran and hide yourself from reality. Maybe someday you too can aspire to be a woman abuser.

Lets do a search on abuse of american women. Hundred of thousands of links will appear. Hollywood does movies about this vary subject every year!

And this has what to do with the Muslim forum?

The major western news outfits aren't bogus. But biased!
Just like news from the east will be east biased. So will news from the west.
They got sponsors to take care of. It's all about money first, not integrity, you should know that.

Good thing the articles I read come from the East, West, North & South! The Muslims seem to be consistent throughout the world! I guess abusing women doesn't know any borders amongst Muslim men.

Oh by the way. I just did a Yahoo search on "abuse on american women". I got 1,580,000 links!!!

And this has what to do with the Muslim forum? Changing the subject and pointing out others problems is only avoiding what we were discussing. Too bad you can't avoid the fact that so many Muslim men should be shot for the way they treat women.

Nearly all Muslims will tell you that so-called "honour killings," where a woman is punished for a perceived crime of honour against her family, are against the teachings of Islam (and rightly so). That hasn't prevented the high profile crimes from taking place across the Muslim world. Now the phenomenon has come to Britain. Last week two brothers were jailed for life for bursting in on their cousin's wedding (to a... gasp... divorcee), stabbing the bride 22 times. A few weeks earlier, a Muslim businessman killed the Christian groom of his daughter after luring him to his factory. And that followed a Kurdish immigrant's slitting of his daughter's throat for going out with the wrong guy ("Hey, for an older man you have a good strong punch and kick. Well done," read a note from the daughter). British police have increased scrutiny for past crimes, trying to balance the victims rights with cultural sensitivity (although even in Pakistan, the cultural sensitivity is debunked. Police estimate around 12 such killings last year, including some victims who were taken out of the country first. Still, the onus is resting on British Muslims, who have to find a way to influence those within their ranks who may engage in the practise.

http://www.altmuslim.com/family_com...d=1103_0_16_0_C

Lets do a search on abuse of american women

There are many American women being beaten and abused by men here, but they aren't being beaten because their God tells them to do so. No woman deserves any hitting from ANY man, but I also believe that reading your so called bible or feeling that your God believes in this, is pretty damn sick! just as it is, to take your own life by blowing yourself up feeling that these women will be waiting for you on the other side.

Unfortunately you guys are just a waste of time. Insult, insult, insult, thats all you come up with. No arguments, no intelligent discussion, just insult.
Well have fun with yourselves. Dwelve on how much you hate muslims, no one takes you guys seriously anyways.

Unfortunately you guys are just a waste of time. Insult, insult, insult, thats all you come up with. No arguments, no intelligent discussion, just insult.
Well have fun with yourselves. Dwelve on how much you hate muslims, no one takes you guys seriously anyways.

Do you beat women too?

Do you beat women too?

Don't beat women at all. And this is the last you and I will converse. I DON'T SPEAK TO PEOPLE WITH NO INTEGRITY.
Oh ya...... The steelers suck!!!!!

Don't beat women at all. And this is the last you and I will converse. I DON'T SPEAK TO PEOPLE WITH NO INTEGRITY.
Oh ya...... The steelers suck!!!!!

YOU ARE A FILTHY MUSLIM WOMAN BEATER!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Unfortunately you guys are just a waste of time. Insult, insult, insult, thats all you come up with. No arguments, no intelligent discussion, just insult. Well have fun with yourselves. Dwelve on how much you hate muslims, no one takes you guys seriously anyways.

So Mr. Muslim you have argument and intelligent discussion about your Islamic belief in Muhammad and Qur'an.

So far you have presented neither argument or any disccusion that presents anything positive in your religion.

Look up the word Al-Taqiyya in your Islamic handbook.

http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature articles/02-12-2002.asp

The truth about Al-Islam

http://fruitofislam.com/plain_truth_about_islam.htm

why in sahih muslim book 8 chapter 22 in this hadith does mohammad when questioned by his followers about raping some captive women if they should pull out so as not to get the women pregnant and not get as much money for them when they are sold or ransomed.mohammad simply says that a baby to be born is a baby to be born-this makes no sense for one he is morally justifying the rape of these women by not stopping this. number 2 he seems to not understand even the simplist science as his followers seem to comprehend that babies are born because of sperm.then to top it off he says 3 times let it be like he is ready for the orgy to start.is this really the moral light of the world?but then again he had sex with a 9 year old that played with dolls and critizied a soldier for marrying a woman and being in love wanted to get home to that woman mohammad said he should have married a girl so he could play with her and her with him then outta left field he says they need to wait till dark so the women will have time to shave there pubic hair.strange?and how can mohammad condone a blind man for stabbing his female slave in the belly getting blood on his kid that crawled between the womens legs at the time it happened-oh wait he didn't condone this he praised it.i could go on all day long-assainations,torture,rape,war mohammad was a all around good guy-yeah right.

Forum List

Back