A Question for the Liberals.

The trouble for the libtards Is that more folks watch fox. So that cat is outta da bag.

Sure kook.

Want to compare the millions killed by abortion that you support? :eusa_whistle:

Oh dumbfuck, the Bush/Cheney bullshit quit working years ago.

Republicans getting indignant about people getting killed. Just part of their wrecking crew techniques. Beat the drums and repeat the crying points. They don't care that 44,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance, even if if a large number of young children are in that group. When no WMD's were found in Iraq, they not only didn't get upset over all the uncalled for deaths of civilians and military (in the hundreds of thousands), they supported the Cheney/Bush bunch for another four years.

Only liberals have abortions?

That's a good thing. We can't afford anymore of them.

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

Fox News is anti Obama all the time. Think ... oops, sorry I forgot to whom I was responding. Consider, if this is not too deep for you Willow Tree, the many 'news' reports Fox Commentators have pushed for the past four years (including the months between Obama's election and inauguration) attacking Obama's nationality, religion, sexual orientation, education, etc. etc.

Of course the constant partisan editorials they broadcast have had success, as President Lincoln noted, "you can fool some of the people all of the time". Isn't it nice that President Lincoln was thinking of you?

I will just say this:

If it was Bush instead of Obama, do you think the MSM treatment of the Benghazi tragedy would be the same?

Is it not one of the main goals of journalism to keep us apprised of the various current events going on in the world with at least a semi-impartial reportage? Especially when a US ambassador and 3 other Americans are murdered and a US consulate overrun? Do you think the coverage of this has been fair and accurate and sufficient?

One does not want to rush to judgement, but neither should the truth be hidden or misrepresented either. 6 weeks after the event, why do we not know who and why the decisions were made that contributed to this tragedy. Is it right that we should have to wait until after the election to find out the details? And even then do you think we will get all the details or just the ones that are explainable.

Dumbass....FOX News is the lone TV news source that covers the other side, but even gives liberal scum like Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, etc the chance to spread the lies seen on msnbc, cnn, network TV.

You scum complain conservatives get news from a source that doesn't cover up Obamination's bullshit.....insane.

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

Fox News is anti Obama all the time. Think ... oops, sorry I forgot to whom I was responding. Consider, if this is not too deep for you Willow Tree, the many 'news' reports Fox Commentators have pushed for the past four years (including the months between Obama's election and inauguration) attacking Obama's nationality, religion, sexual orientation, education, etc. etc.

Of course the constant partisan editorials they broadcast have had success, as President Lincoln noted, "you can fool some of the people all of the time". Isn't it nice that President Lincoln was thinking of you?

When the tin foil hat crowd starts proclaiming that everyone wears a tin foil hat...well, the word 'desperation' comes to mind.

Willow, don't you feel any shame about tapdancing on American graves for political gain?

Why am I asking? Of course you don't feel shame. That would require a conscience. There's no tactic too low for you to stoop to, if there's power to be gained for your political cult.

Dumbass....FOX News is the lone TV news source that covers the other side, but even gives liberal scum like Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, etc the chance to spread the lies seen on msnbc, cnn, network TV.

You scum complain conservatives get news from a source that doesn't cover up Obamination's bullshit.....insane.
Fox does give two sides of the story, conservative and republican.

Here's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. A Times reporter tried to make the claim during the 2008 election that the two were mirror images of each other. And here's one example to show why they are not...

New York Times TV reporter Jim Rutenberg tries to make a case that Fox News and MSNBC are (in Tom Rosenstiel's words) "reverse images of each other." Here are the actual quotes used by Rutenberg to demonstrate this supposed parallelism–first, Ann Coulter on Fox:
I feel like we are talking to the Germans after Hitler comes to power, saying, "Oh, well, I didn't know."

And then Chris Matthews on MSNBC, addressing those who wouldn't vote for Obama because he's black:
He's been a good father, a good citizen, he's paid attention to his country…. Give the guy a break and think about voting for him.​
...these are the quotes Rutenberg picks to show how similar the coverage on Fox and MSNBC is...
MSNBC is arguing that you shouldn't vote against a candidate based on his race, and Fox is comparing that candidate to a genocidal dictator.

One is reporting the news, the other is practicing "perception management".

Fox does give two sides of the story, conservative and republican.

Here's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. A Times reporter tried to make the claim during the 2008 election that the two were mirror images of each other. And here's one example to show why they are not...

New York Times TV reporter Jim Rutenberg tries to make a case that Fox News and MSNBC are (in Tom Rosenstiel's words) "reverse images of each other." Here are the actual quotes used by Rutenberg to demonstrate this supposed parallelism–first, Ann Coulter on Fox:
I feel like we are talking to the Germans after Hitler comes to power, saying, "Oh, well, I didn't know."

And then Chris Matthews on MSNBC, addressing those who wouldn't vote for Obama because he's black:
He's been a good father, a good citizen, he's paid attention to his country…. Give the guy a break and think about voting for him.​
...these are the quotes Rutenberg picks to show how similar the coverage on Fox and MSNBC is...
MSNBC is arguing that you shouldn't vote against a candidate based on his race, and Fox is comparing that candidate to a genocidal dictator.

One is reporting the news, the other is practicing "perception management".

Cherry pick much? Aren't you the guy who said he was the most non-partisan poster around here? Maybe you were joking and I missed the funny part.

Well personally I have gone from an independent to a democrat but not a liberal. But I'll tell you what I think. The main reason is to make Obama look as bad as possible. I pay attention when new news breaks but it seems that lately Fox has been running this story 24-7. Last night I was watching MSNBC about Romney lying in Ohio about jobs moving to China. A story I had just heard. Then I was asked to see what's on Fox. Bill (I like Bill) had just gone off and Hannity was on so I knew that Hannity was on Libya. And yep. Then later I was asked to turn back and bet $50 it was still Libya. I got fiddy

I'm not scum, the fact that you can't offer any evidence that Fox isn't all anti Obama all the time suggests to me you have been fully brainwashed - though reading some of your posts suggests to me you like Willow Tree only needed a light rinse. Fox is scripted with an agenda read by commentators not journalists. That you can't understand that Fox is not news and is propaganda suggests to me only two explanations: You're really not very bright and poorly educated or you're willfully ignorant (of course both are likely since they are not mutually exclusive).

There is no sin except stupidity.
Oscar Wilde

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Forum List

Back