A Question for the Liberals.

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?
I am a conservative but I know the answer. The main stream media are covering and kissing obamaturds ass. I have a feeling that this scandal will be obamaturds undoing. GOOD!!!

As the media arm of the Republican Party theFOXNEWS is invested in defeating the Obama Administration by any means necessary.

It's obvious why they're pushing trumped up and false stories like Solyndra, Benghaizi, et al.

Iths thimple.
Not trumped up stories. But then, an obamanite would deflect by claiming the truth is made up.

There are no honest liberals in the house? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they have an agenda and currently people like you are eating up this story, so for them its a win win. Ratings which equals money, which equals more shit for you to shovel up and eat.

They are an extension of the Rightwing media machine, just like MSNBC is a product of the left and Cnn is just poo clinging to a wall.

what do you mean they knew too little? the fuckers were sitting there watching it in real time.. next?

what do you mean they knew too little? the fuckers were sitting there watching it in real time.. next?

Well, for starters you stated that FOXnews was the only outlet covering it. I provided you with two other competitors who were covering it a well. If you actually clicked on the links, you would see that the story i much more in depth. In short, your assertion was completely WRONG, expand your horizons and check out other networks and propaganda outlets like limbaugh and hannity.

Republicans getting indignant about people getting killed. Just part of their wrecking crew techniques. Beat the drums and repeat the crying points. They don't care that 44,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance, even if if a large number of young children are in that group. When no WMD's were found in Iraq, they not only didn't get upset over all the uncalled for deaths of civilians and military (in the hundreds of thousands), they supported the Cheney/Bush bunch for another four years.

Republicans getting indignant about people getting killed. Just part of their wrecking crew techniques. Beat the drums and repeat the crying points. They don't care that 44,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance, even if if a large number of young children are in that group. When no WMD's were found in Iraq, they not only didn't get upset over all the uncalled for deaths of civilians and military (in the hundreds of thousands), they supported the Cheney/Bush bunch for another four years.

BAAAAM!!!! Right on the money!!! They are a bunch of hateful, lying hypocrites.:lol:

No, MSNBC is talking heads throwing mud too, but they are not FOS like Fox. Fox seems to have more news, but it's slanted and spun, and news Pubs don't like is just not reported. Fox is a disgrace, like Rush, Beck, Savage, Breitbart Inc, The Wash. Times, NY Post and all the other BS orgs, newsrags, institutes, websites and bloggers that flood TV, news print, and the internet with Pubcrappe, and produces the lowest info, highest hate, worst voters in the modern world. A disgrace.

How about some examples of disgraces from the Left?

Nope- the RW is the modern world center of lies, spin, and total BS. GREAT con men for the greedy, idiot rich.

LOL, I would have been stunned had you admitted to any.

Too funny.

Is any of this supposed to be taken seriously, or is this just a big game?

I haven't watched FOX this week and I know of the story. It was run on AP right when the e-mails were released. It has been covered as a news story.

Question answered.

Well, for starters you stated that FOXnews was the only outlet covering it. I provided you with two other competitors who were covering it a well. If you actually clicked on the links, you would see that the story i much more in depth. In short, your assertion was completely WRONG, expand your horizons and check out other networks and propaganda outlets like limbaugh and hannity.

no it wasn't, they only broke in to spout some hilary talking points, now answer the question, how do you mean they had too little fucking information since the buttholes were sitting there watching it in real time.

Sure kook.

Want to compare the millions killed by abortion that you support? :eusa_whistle:

Oh dumbfuck, the Bush/Cheney bullshit quit working years ago.

Sure kook.

Want to compare the millions killed by abortion that you support? :eusa_whistle:

Only liberals have abortions?

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

proctologistcalled.jpg

That FOX is trying very very hard to make this another Watergate....they are so obviously in the bag for the Republicans.

Yes, it does get annoying when Fox and MSNBC don't even try to hide their biases.

Right?

Liberals support and have more abortions than conservatives.

Sure some conservative might violate their beliefs to cover up adultery, etc like you but that doesn't taint conservatives like the blood on your hands.

We're not the ones pushing for late term abortions, killing the baby that survives the procedure, etc....that would be you.

Sure kook.

Only liberals have abortions?

Forum List

Back