A Question for the Liberals.

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

I will let a Republican and former speechwriter for George W. Bush answer:

David Frum: "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Because Fox news already shit the bed with so many stories they are not to be trusted. They are like the boy who cried wolf. Same goes for MSNBC.

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story? If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

I will let a Republican and former speechwriter for George W. Bush answer:

David Frum: "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

this did not answer the question. you fail.

Because Fox news already shit the bed with so many stories they are not to be trusted. They are like the boy who cried wolf. Same goes for MSNBC.

read the question again dumbo.

The networks are scared shitless to cover this story and that's a shame.
They are so afraid that if the truth gets out it may cost Obama the election.

Not looking good for the country.....sorry hose bag....

America! Love it or leave it.

get the fuck out asshole

:badgrin:

I'll leave just like you left when Bush served two terms, cock boy....

never gave two shits about W.

Dante actually supported going into Iraq. :lol: Was actually a fan of Donald Henry Rumsfeld before he fucked up along with Bush/Cheney when they allowed Bremmer to creep the mission into oblivion

The networks are scared shitless to cover this story and that's a shame.
They are so afraid that if the truth gets out it may cost Obama the election.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's been on Sunday Morning Talk Shows, Network News Broadcasts, Magazine Shows, Cable NEws shows, Newspapers are full of it.

Maybe not with the whacko FOX News Right Wing World spin, but all the news media are all over it.

:cuckoo:

Fox is not a news outlet.

They are a propaganda arm for the republican right.

Just curious, do you consider MSNBC to be a news outlet?

Last edited:

.[/QUOTE]

MSNBC is no friend of the Democratic Party,.

The left is always a big critic of the DNC

You have opposition to the GOP confused with support of the GOP

:cuckko:

gawd, you're a simpleton :redface:

MSNBC is no friend of the Democratic Party,.

The left is always a big critic of the DNC

You have opposition to the GOP confused with support of the GOP

:cuckko:

gawd, you're a simpleton :redface:[/QUOTE]

Indeed, I may be a simpleton - for example, I don't see an answer to my question in your response.

America! Love it or leave it.

get the fuck out asshole

:badgrin:

I'll leave just like you left when Bush served two terms, cock boy....

never gave two shits about W.

Dante actually supported going into Iraq. :lol: Was actually a fan of Donald Henry Rumsfeld before he fucked up along with Bush/Cheney when they allowed Bremmer to creep the mission into oblivion

Oh neat....

Do you ever ask yourselves why Fox News is the only News in the USA to cover the Benghazi story?

No. It's a given that FOX will resort to levels of bad behavior that no other network will stoop to. Years of observations confirm that, so we don't need to wonder about their motives.

If you have asked what conclusion have you come to?

I did better. I looked at the facts, and confirmed FOX was lying again.

It's the liberal thing to do, you know, checking out the facts independently of any media outlet. Obviously, you conservatives would not understand.

I could inform you of the facts, but what's the point? You'd just claim any source I used, no matter what it was, was "liberal media", solely because the facts contradicted your cult's beliefs. However, if those facts had happened to agree with your cult, you'd instantly flipflop and proclaim it the most reliable source ever.

Last edited:
MSNBC doesn't make up BS, they spend all their time trying to keep up with all Fox's BS, so they spend too much time down in the mud. I find it boring, but NOT FOS like Fox.

That as is the case with many of the rightist posters here, Fox is a partisan conservative entity attempting to contrive a controversy where none exists, in a desperate, pathetic, and failed effort to influence the election in Romney’s favor.

Which is perfectly appropriate, of course, given the fact Fox isn’t ‘news,’ it’s a mouthpiece for the GOP.

it's a political outlet.

fake news is a political outlet too.

the difference is fakenews tries to pretend it's actual news

Forum List

Back