A Question For The Evolution Supporters...

Pale Rider said:
Where did water come from?

maybe Beer! then again I kinda like Creationism.....cause Jesus makes wine outta water..maybe beer too! :wine: :beer:

Let's see...H2O...two parts hydrogen one part oxygen...add some grapes or mash...and walla...wine and beer...pass it through the digestive system and walla water again!

The ClayTaurus said:
What does water have to do with evolution?

I'll tell ya clay.... all you ever do is ask questions. Now you're asking a question to answer a question?

Forget it. Go ask your mama.

archangel said:
maybe Beer! then again I kinda like Creationism.....cause Jesus makes wine outta water..maybe beer too! :wine: :beer:

Let's see...H2O...two parts hydrogen one part oxygen...add some grapes or mash...and walla...wine and beer...pass it through the digestive system and walla water again!

For Christ sake arch... you're talking about PISS not water. You drunk?

Pale Rider said:
I'll tell ya clay.... all you ever do is ask questions. Now you're asking a question to answer a question?

Forget it. Go ask your mama.
The point is, water has nothing to do with evolution, unless you know something I don't, hence the question.

Evolution is a theory regarding the creation of life, not the materials that surround it. Asking where water came from is like asking where rocks came from, or where clouds came from, or where the ozone came from. That's not a part of the theory of evolution.

No need to get grumpy.

Pale Rider said:
For Christ sake arch... you're talking about PISS not water. You drunk?

sitting here eating a strawberry yogurt and having a glass of water...hoping it turns to wine...miracles do happen no? Just having a little fun cause when I get serious the Ninjas come outta the wood work and attack...and for the serious though "piss" is relatively clean water...so say the experts!...lol

The ClayTaurus said:
The point is, water has nothing to do with evolution, unless you know something I don't, hence the question.

Evolution is a theory regarding the creation of life, not the materials that surround it. Asking where water came from is like asking where rocks came from, or where clouds came from, or where the ozone came from. That's not a part of the theory of evolution.

No need to get grumpy.

Why didn't you just try and answer the damn question, instead of starting right in with your incessant, and growing adolescent, questions?

The point is, without "water", LIFE canNOT exist on earth. Evolutionists contend that life crawled out of the primortal ooze, somehow, by magic. So evolution aside, WHERE DID THE WATER COME FROM?

archangel said:
sitting here eating a strawberry yogurt and having a glass of water...hoping it turns to wine...miracles do happen no? Just having a little fun cause when I get serious the Ninjas come outta the wood work and attack...and for the serious though "piss" is relatively clean water...so say the experts!...lol

Ninja's come out of the woodwork? :eek2: What the hell kind of yogurt is that? Jack Daniels yogurt?

You can't DRINK piss. You'll get sick.

Pale Rider said:
Why didn't you just try and answer the damn question, instead of starting right in with your incessant, and growing adolescent, questions?

The point is, without "water", LIFE canNOT exist on earth. Evolutionists contend that life crawled out of the primortal ooze, somehow, by magic. So evolution aside, WHERE DID THE WATER COME FROM?

It came from the same place that rocks, air, the ozone, and all other non-living matter came from. Some say it was the Big Bang theory. Other's don't agree with that. The origin of the planet is no where near being a solved mystery... scientifically speaking of course. But, I'll say again, the origin of water has nothing to do with evolution. You could believe that God created the earth and all non-living matter, as well as one single organism that blossomed into life, yet still believe in evolution. Water works with evolution; it is not a product of it.

Pale Rider said:
Ninja's come out of the woodwork? :eek2: What the hell kind of yogurt is that? Jack Daniels yogurt?

You can't DRINK piss. You'll get sick.

I was watching the Discovery channel and they had a Native American Charmon(pun) Medicine Man giving lessons on drinking ones own urine"piss" for medicinal value...says makes one whole and in line with the universe! However, you are probably right I'm getting sick just thinking about it! :cof:

And the Ninjas I was refering to originate in here...LOL

ninja.gif
I am the ninja. The liberal ninja.
ninja1.gif

Evolution-Revolution....
Confucious said...'Ninja who flys upside down bound to have hairy crackup' or is that Hack-up? :read:

archangel said:
Evolution-Revolution....
Confucious said...'Ninja who flys upside down bound to have hairy crackup' or is that Hack-up? :read:
Confucious also said, man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Discover of Water Vapor Near Orion Nebula Suggests Possible Origin of H20 in Solar System
A team of U.S. astronomers, including a member of the

Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, has discovered a large

concentration of water vapor within a cloud of interstellar gas close

to the Orion nebula.

The concentration is 20 times larger than that measured previously in other interstellar gas clouds and may provide an important clue to the origin of water in the solar system.

The discovery was reported in an article published Monday in the Astrophysical Journal Letters.

Using the European Space Agency's Infrared Space Observatory satellite, ISO, which was launched in November 1995, the astronomers observed water vapor within the Orion Molecular Cloud, a giant interstellar gas cloud composed primarily of hydrogen molecules. The new observations were carried out in October 1997 with the Long Wavelength Spectrometer, one of four instruments on board ISO.

"The Orion Molecular Cloud is a site of particularly active star formation within our galaxy," said Gary Melnick of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, a member of the team that reported the finding. "Several thousand stars have been born in this region in the last million years -- which is very recent from the cosmic perspective.

"For reasons that aren't entirely understood, when stars are born, their birth is accompanied by a strong outward wind of gas and dust. When this outflowing material eventually impacts the surrounding gas, the shock waves that are created compress and heat the gas. The water we observe is rapidly produced in this

warm dense gas."

The concentration of water vapor measured by the U.S. team was some 20 times larger than that measured previously in other interstellar gas clouds.

"An enhanced concentration of water is precisely what we expected in this gas cloud," said Melnick "We are looking at a region of interstellar space where shock waves have made the gas abnormally warm. For the past 25 years, astrophysicists have been predicting that whenever the temperature exceeds about 200 degrees Fahrenheit, chemical reactions will convert most of the oxygen atoms in the interstellar gas into water. And that's exactly what we've observed in Orion."

Melnick also noted that the strength of the water radiation detected from Orion was in perfect agreement with theoretical predictions.

The high concentration of water measured in Orion may have

implications for the origin of water in the solar system. "The interstellar gas cloud that we observed in Orion seems to be a huge chemical factory, generating enough water molecules in a single day to fill the Earth's oceans sixty times over," said Professor David Neufeld of Johns Hopkins University. "Eventually that water vapor will cool and freeze, turning into small solid particles of ice. Similar ice particles were presumably present within the gas cloud from which the solar system originally formed; it seems quite plausible that much of the water in the solar system was originally produced in a giant water vapor factory like the one we have observed in Orion."

LINK

The ClayTaurus said:
It came from the same place that rocks, air, the ozone, and all other non-living matter came from. Some say it was the Big Bang theory. Other's don't agree with that. The origin of the planet is no where near being a solved mystery... scientifically speaking of course. But, I'll say again, the origin of water has nothing to do with evolution. You could believe that God created the earth and all non-living matter, as well as one single organism that blossomed into life, yet still believe in evolution. Water works with evolution; it is not a product of it.

Wrong answer.

MtnBiker said:
Discover of Water Vapor Near Orion Nebula Suggests Possible Origin of H20 in Solar System
A team of U.S. astronomers, including a member of the

Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, has discovered a large

concentration of water vapor within a cloud of interstellar gas close

to the Orion nebula.

The concentration is 20 times larger than that measured previously in other interstellar gas clouds and may provide an important clue to the origin of water in the solar system.

The discovery was reported in an article published Monday in the Astrophysical Journal Letters.

Using the European Space Agency's Infrared Space Observatory satellite, ISO, which was launched in November 1995, the astronomers observed water vapor within the Orion Molecular Cloud, a giant interstellar gas cloud composed primarily of hydrogen molecules. The new observations were carried out in October 1997 with the Long Wavelength Spectrometer, one of four instruments on board ISO.

"The Orion Molecular Cloud is a site of particularly active star formation within our galaxy," said Gary Melnick of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, a member of the team that reported the finding. "Several thousand stars have been born in this region in the last million years -- which is very recent from the cosmic perspective.

"For reasons that aren't entirely understood, when stars are born, their birth is accompanied by a strong outward wind of gas and dust. When this outflowing material eventually impacts the surrounding gas, the shock waves that are created compress and heat the gas. The water we observe is rapidly produced in this

warm dense gas."

The concentration of water vapor measured by the U.S. team was some 20 times larger than that measured previously in other interstellar gas clouds.

"An enhanced concentration of water is precisely what we expected in this gas cloud," said Melnick "We are looking at a region of interstellar space where shock waves have made the gas abnormally warm. For the past 25 years, astrophysicists have been predicting that whenever the temperature exceeds about 200 degrees Fahrenheit, chemical reactions will convert most of the oxygen atoms in the interstellar gas into water. And that's exactly what we've observed in Orion."

Melnick also noted that the strength of the water radiation detected from Orion was in perfect agreement with theoretical predictions.

The high concentration of water measured in Orion may have

implications for the origin of water in the solar system. "The interstellar gas cloud that we observed in Orion seems to be a huge chemical factory, generating enough water molecules in a single day to fill the Earth's oceans sixty times over," said Professor David Neufeld of Johns Hopkins University. "Eventually that water vapor will cool and freeze, turning into small solid particles of ice. Similar ice particles were presumably present within the gas cloud from which the solar system originally formed; it seems quite plausible that much of the water in the solar system was originally produced in a giant water vapor factory like the one we have observed in Orion."

LINK

So how did it get here?

Pale Rider said:
Wrong answer.
How's that a wrong answer? I basically said the answer's yet to be uncovered. Were you looking for "God created water"?

I could just answer with that, if that's what you're looking for.

The ClayTaurus said:
How's that a wrong answer? I basically said the answer's yet to be uncovered. Were you looking for "God created water"?

It's wrong because he said so.

See...you can say he is wrong but have to back it up with all kinds of proof - your opinion is meaningless.

But with him, if he says it is so..then it is so.

The ClayTaurus said:

That would be closer than, "oh, it was just here already", because that is NOT true.

Forum List

Back