A question for secessionists.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that with the reelection of Obama, many people are running petitions to secede from the Union.

Quick question for the secessionists...................what are you going to do when you leave and the U.S. pulls out all the military from your state (remember, it belongs to the U.S.)? How will the places where the bases are located be able to keep going economically?

Additionally, do you think your state has enough money to successfully leave the Union and take care of it's own infrastructure, education, police force as well as many of the other things that make a country work?

Quit the crazy talk, calm down, and chill out. Obama won, get used to it.

Yes I did. Do those who are all for secession really think that they'll be able to stand up their own military?

Will they be able to take care of their own infrastructure?

And............more importantly................HOW would they do it?

Yes I did. Do those who are all for secession really think that they'll be able to stand up their own military?

You thirteen colonies, you think you will be able to survive without all the services the Crown gives you? Look how much you get in military protection from French and Indians. You won't be able to survive so just suck it up and pay the Crown.

Speaking hypothetically, I assume they'd create their own union which would basically do all of the same things the U.S. does.

No one is seceding so your question is moot. And a few hundred thousand are not many.

You thirteen colonies, you think you will be able to survive without all the services the Crown gives you? Look how much you get in military protection from French and Indians. You won't be able to survive so just suck it up and pay the Crown.

Um............hate to tell you, but the world has changed significantly since the 1700's.

Besides...............did anyone ever consider that if secession actually DID take place, the terrorists would have a field day with the breakdown of security?

Um............hate to tell you, but the world has changed significantly since the 1700's.

True but irrelevant.

True but irrelevant.

Do you really think that states like AL, GA, TX and NC and VA have enough money to build their own nation? I don't.

And................if the military pulled out of Norfolk VA, that town would dry up and blow away.

why would the states need a military at all? aren't demoncraps all for cutting the military to the bare bones? And yes, the states could make it on their own economically without big government telling them where to put their tax money.

Just as with our budding revolutionaries on this site, and others, our resident secessionists never quite get around to outlining just what their new and, supposedly, better government would look like....do they?

Lots of fear, lots of worry, lots of angst, lots of grand schemes and ideas, but no real plan to do anything differently.

All this secession talk is nothing more than all the revolution talk....empty bullshit and the onward march of the Sore Losers Brigade.

ABS thinks the military wants to defend people who make sure the military does not get to cast absentee ballots

3/4 of the military will join the secession

It seems that with the reelection of Obama, many people are running petitions to secede from the Union.

Quick question for the secessionists...................what are you going to do when you leave and the U.S. pulls out all the military from your state (remember, it belongs to the U.S.)? How will the places where the bases are located be able to keep going economically?

Additionally, do you think your state has enough money to successfully leave the Union and take care of it's own infrastructure, education, police force as well as many of the other things that make a country work?

Study the FACTS about SWITZERLAND

and quit the crazy talk, calm down, and chill out. Obama won, and we need to secede. I can not get used to it . I am allergic to tyranny.

True but irrelevant.

Do you really think that states like AL, GA, TX and NC and VA have enough money to build their own nation? I don't.

And................if the military pulled out of Norfolk VA, that town would dry up and blow away.

"If the British pull out of Boston that town will dry up and go away, Mr. Madison"

Study the FACTS about SWITZERLAND

and quit the crazy talk, calm down, and chill out. Obama won, and we need to secede. I can not get used to it . I am allergic to tyranny.

Here's what you need to get started:

"Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship
THE IMMIGRATION & NATIONALITY ACT

Section 349(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(5)) is the section of law that governs the ability of a United States citizen to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship. That section of law provides for the loss of nationality by voluntarily performing the following act with the intent to relinquish his or her U.S. nationality:"

The whole procedure is spelled out on this web page:

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Now get hopping on it, and get the fuck out of our country.

True but irrelevant.

"If the British pull out of Boston that town will dry up and go away, Mr. Madison"

Stop talking and go start seceding then, nothing is stopping you but your own idle barking.

Forum List

Back