A question for Republicans

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
I just watched a documentary about this person who tried to stay alive for one month on the generosity of others.

This wasn't someone on welfare. He had a good job and plenty of money.

But he wanted to test the humanity of his fellow citizens.

So he went on this long journey, touring America - using craigslist to stay alive.

Something interesting happened.

He met an Iraqi family who had fled Iraq and moved to LA. They invited him into their home - gave him food and shelter. They wanted to help him because he was a fellow human being.

Of all the people this person met on his 30 day adventure, the Iraqi family was the most generous. They actually hugged him and cried with him. They were poor but their generosity was inspiring.

Does this story disgust Republicans?

That's what American was like before Progressives decided to transform it.

FDR wanted the government to replace private charities

Progressives disgust me

Progressives disgust me

Interesting to know this sick fuck is over 100 and speaking from first hand experience. :lol:

But back to the OP, why would it bother brain dead conservatives... well aside from the fact that everything except rich white people bothers brain dead conservatives.

I just watched a documentary about this person who tried to stay alive for one month on the generosity of others.

So he went on this long journey, touring America - using craigslist to stay alive.

He met an Iraqi family who had fled Iraq and moved to LA. They invited him into their home - gave him food and shelter. They wanted to help him because he was a fellow human being.

Of all the people this person met on his 30 day adventure, the Iraqi family was the most generous. They actually hugged him and cried with him. They were poor but their generosity was inspiring.

This story would really piss off the Democrats. Who do these Iraqi people think they are, offering assistance to (what they thought was) a homeless person?

Giving food and shelter and money to a homeless person is the job of the GOVERNMENT, dammit!

leeches disgust me.

Why would it disgust Republicans? The family meet him believed he needed help and choose to offer it to him. The question I will now ask is a pointless as the one you asked but I will ask it anyway does this story disgust Democrats?

Progressives disgust me

This is a reasonable response Frank - as much as I hate to admit it.

Do you think all Muslims are terrorists?

These generous people whom I'm referring to were muslims from Iraq raised on the Koran.

They were incredibly generous. They were good people who just wanted to help their fellow human being.

They proved to be the most humane people on his long journey.

They took him in and fed him.

Does this upset you, that Islamic Muslims did this?

Progressives disgust me

Interesting to know this sick fuck is over 100 and speaking from first hand experience. :lol:

But back to the OP, why would it bother brain dead conservatives... well aside from the fact that everything except rich white people bothers brain dead conservatives.

Leave out the rich part and your response suggest you are your version of a conservative.

Progressives disgust me

Leave out the rich part and your response suggest you are your version of a conservative.

:confused: I need to get a team of scientists together to try to dissect the meaning of this post...

This shit is hilarious. Republicans and Democrats are dropping bombs on children overseas and you're choosing this as your reason to whine?

:confused: I need to get a team of scientists together to try to dissect the meaning of this post...
Your as brain dead as you claim conservatives are the fact you claim you did not understand the meaning confirms that.

Last edited:

Your as brain dead as you claim conservatives are the fact you claim you did not understand the meaning confirms that.

First of all, I wouldn't attack someone's intelligence using incorrect word choices and a poor use of English. I mean holy fuck, you're coming across as a moron right now with your inability to convey a coherent thought. Second, you don't do a good job of communicating as I couldn't tell if were you claiming I was racist, against rich people or against charity. Third, go fuck yourself retard and sober up before posting again.

Last edited:

Progressives disgust me

This is a reasonable response Frank - as much as I hate to admit it.

Do you think all Muslims are terrorists?

These generous people whom I'm referring to were muslims from Iraq raised on the Koran.

They were incredibly generous. They were good people who just wanted to help their fellow human being.

They proved to be the most humane people on his long journey.

They took him in and fed him.

Does this upset you, that Islamic Muslims did this?

I'm going to assume that you've assumed that Republicans make a lot of assumptions...now should I also assume that it makes you a Republican??:D

Last edited:

It doesn't disgust me, it warms my heart.

Why would it bother me?

Seriously, I think we can file this thread as the dumbest o' the day.

Last edited:

Do you know what is really going to disgust you?

Most Iranians that I know hate progressives and follow the conservative ideology of small government. Probably because they understand both business (something the progressives don't) and the dangers of an all powerful government.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

First of all, I wouldn't attack someone's intelligence using incorrect word choices and a poor use of English. I mean holy fuck, you're coming across as a moron right now with your inability to convey a coherent thought. Second, you don't do a good job of communicating as I couldn't tell if were you claiming I was racist, against rich people or against charity. Third, go fuck yourself retard and sober up before posting again.
^^^^Pot, kettle, black?^^^^

You're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Xmas tree o' life.....eh, Sparky?

It doesn't disgust me. Why should it?

^^^^Pot, kettle, black?^^^^

You're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Xmas tree o' life.....eh, Sparky?

:eusa_eh:

Why would any republican find voluntary charity disgusting?

Plunder, looting and mooching is what we find disgusting.

Forum List

Back