A question for Republicans

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

Dunno..........but in this thread..............

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...uld-rank-among-richest-presidents-ever-5.html

Cali Twit gets all pissy at me for saying that Romney's plan will actually lower taxes on the uber wealthy while increasing it for people at my income level (20,000/yr), and then calls me all sorts of nasty things while denigrating me for being happy living on my retirement, she thinks I need a job.

But no................I don't think Romney should be taxed at a rate that is half of what I pay for doing basically the same thing I'm doing, sitting on my ass being retired.

You're lying. I did not say I thought you should get a job. I simply stated it as a possibility. I don't tell anyone what they should do. Nor do I call you all sorts of 'nasty things'.... nor do I denigrate you for being happy living on your retirement.

Not one word of that crap is true. Not. One. Word.

You're as bad as TruffMocker with your lies.

You're not 'screaming', you're whining.

Tax 'em out of the country. Great idea, idiot boy.

You did not answer the question....

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

No they should not. They should pay the exact same RATE that EVERYone else Pays. Equal treatment under the law.

Thank you.

You are the first person to answer the question.

I would disagree because I think tax breaks for the working poor are a good thing.

Single mothers with children need help.

But at least you have the good sense to see the unfairness of rich people who don't work getting welfare from the rest of us.

Dunno..........but in this thread..............

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...uld-rank-among-richest-presidents-ever-5.html

Cali Twit gets all pissy at me for saying that Romney's plan will actually lower taxes on the uber wealthy while increasing it for people at my income level (20,000/yr), and then calls me all sorts of nasty things while denigrating me for being happy living on my retirement, she thinks I need a job.

But no................I don't think Romney should be taxed at a rate that is half of what I pay for doing basically the same thing I'm doing, sitting on my ass being retired.

You're lying. I did not say I thought you should get a job. I simply stated it as a possibility. I don't tell anyone what they should do. Nor do I call you all sorts of 'nasty things'.... nor do I denigrate you for being happy living on your retirement.

Not one word of that crap is true. Not. One. Word.

You're as bad as TruffMocker with your lies.

That's why I provided the link, so people can decide for themselves.

Posting links is useful.

Maybe we should start a new thread asking Chris if he really is for increasing taxes on the middle class?

Maybe you should answer the question.

No they should not. They should pay the exact same RATE that EVERYone else Pays. Equal treatment under the law.

Thank you.

I would disagree because I think tax breaks for the working poor are a good thing.

But at least you have the good sense to see the unfairness of rich people who don't work getting welfare from the rest of us.

For the slow, stupid and insane, So you are all for raising taxes on Capital gains and other investment income? Tell us Chris why do you hate the Middle class? Why do you want to raise their taxes?

Once again you dumb ass, they pay the LEGAL rates based on what their income sources are. I don't see you screaming for all the rich Liberals to pay extra.

Because shitstain, they are able to BUY politicians to make what is clearly unethical "legal".

Why do you think Obama wants to end "insider trading" in congress. It's legal, but is it ethical?

Why do you think Boehner could pass out BRIBES on the house floor just before a vote. BECAUSE IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL. So should "BRIBES" be legal? If you think they should, you are worse than I thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

Four fucking years and he's suddenly realized that insider trading is illegal for everyone except congress? Ohhhh yea, he really 'wants' to end it. Damn, you are such a sucker.... he's scared... and insider trading is the one thing he's got.

Suddenly, he realizes that he forgot his promise to 'clean up Washington'.

Thank you.

Why should single mothers get special treatment? Did anyone force them to have kids they can't afford?

Fair is fair - everyone pays - no 'special' treatment.

What is your fucking problem?

By repeatedly starting threads like this, all you are doing is asking the people who do not agree with you to restate their position.............over and fucking over again.

If you can't figure out a way to develop your OP in such a way as to generate some new info or take the discussion to a new place....just DON"T.

No doubt you are referring to captial gains tax. Everyone who saves money should get a break on the taxes they pay on the interest from the money they save. If people saved instead of running up credit cards, this country wouldn't be in the mess it's in right now. The people who learned from the Great Depression are almost all gone. It shows.

Once again you dumb ass, they pay the LEGAL rates based on what their income sources are. I don't see you screaming for all the rich Liberals to pay extra.

Because shitstain, they are able to BUY politicians to make what is clearly unethical "legal".

Why do you think Obama wants to end "insider trading" in congress. It's legal, but is it ethical?

Why do you think Boehner could pass out BRIBES on the house floor just before a vote. BECAUSE IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL. So should "BRIBES" be legal? If you think they should, you are worse than I thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

Four fucking years and he's suddenly realized that insider trading is illegal for everyone except congress? Ohhhh yea, he really 'wants' to end it. Damn, you are such a sucker.... he's scared... and insider trading is the one thing he's got.

Suddenly, he realizes that he forgot his promise to 'clean up Washington'.

Just to be clear, It already IS illegal to insider trade. The problem with Congress is the SEC does not believe they can prove a case against the Congressional members doing it. And I don't recall Rdean being upset in from 2007 to 2011 while Democrats ran everything and people like Reid and Pelosi got rich doing it.

Maybe we should start a new thread asking Chris if he really is for increasing taxes on the middle class?

Maybe you should answer the question.

In short..........no...........they should pay at a slightly higher rate than the working class, because the rich use more of the public resources, as their limos are heavier (more wear and tear on the roads) as well as they have large houses that need to be guarded by the police and answered to by the fire department.

And that's before we start talking about the public resources that the corporations use.

Personally? I think returning to the Clinton tax code would be the answer, but the greedy pricks in the 1 percent have gotten so used to the tax cuts, they're going to keep lobbying for more and more.

Middle class and the poor can't really afford to have Romney as president or his tax plan.

The Buffett Rule will apply to rich liberals and rich conservatives.

So I AM screaming for all the rich liberals to pay extra.

Why shouldn't Everyone that has Income Pay in? How many with Income currently pay Zero?

Not the working poor with families.

I would give them a break even if I had to pay more.

But you did not answer the question....

I did answer your question. I think Everyone with Income should pay the same Percentage, no matter the form of income. If the system is not impartial, there will be those that fall victim to it. That is wrong, Chris. It seems that the evidence of the angry mobs that want to pay little or nothing and dump the burden on the unsuspecting, is a Conviction of an Unjust System. You want to Vote a Tax Increase, go for it. It is only fair that We All pay our Fair Share, Rich or Poor. 15% sounds good to me. Don't forget to include all of your benefits and perks as Income. ;) The Poor can pay their share too, considering the benefits they are getting.

No doubt you are referring to captial gains tax. Everyone who saves money should get a break on the taxes they pay on the interest from the money they save. If people saved instead of running up credit cards, this country wouldn't be in the mess it's in right now. The people who learned from the Great Depression are almost all gone. It shows.

why shouldn't everyone that has income pay in? How many with income currently pay zero?

not the working poor with families.

I would give them a break even if i had to pay more.

But you did not answer the question....

i did answer your question. I think everyone with income should pay the same percentage, no matter the form of income. If the system is not impartial, there will be those that fall victim to it. That is wrong, chris. It seems that the evidence of the angry mobs that want to pay little or nothing and dump the burden on the unsuspecting, is a conviction of an unjust system. You want to vote a tax increase, go for it. It is only fair that we all pay our fair share, rich or poor. 15% sounds good to me. Don't forget to include all of your benefits and perks as income. ;) the poor can pay their share too, considering the benefits they are getting.

How can the poor pay when they have no money????

What makes you think they do ?

Romney's tax returns, or did you miss this week in the news?

They should pay whatever rate the government sets. That's kind of the point of government.

The issue, as I see it, is that you can't differentiate between income tax and capital gains. You cannot increase the rate of Capital Gains.... because the US has to remain competitive with other countries, such as the EU.... do you know what the Capital Gains rate is in Europe? Do you know what will happen if you push ours up too high? Are you capable of putting your irrational hatred of others aside long enough to think logically?

Yes. The lowering the capital gains tax encourages people to cash in their investments and pull them out. Quite the opposite of what you are saying.

Pull them out? And put them where? Greece? Italy? Japan? When We offer Stability and Consistency, that will effect investment.

They don't, it is a bald faced lie. And either Chris knows it and is playing politics or he is to stupid to breed.

They should pay whatever rate the government sets. That's kind of the point of government.

The issue, as I see it, is that you can't differentiate between income tax and capital gains. You cannot increase the rate of Capital Gains.... because the US has to remain competitive with other countries, such as the EU.... do you know what the Capital Gains rate is in Europe? Do you know what will happen if you push ours up too high? Are you capable of putting your irrational hatred of others aside long enough to think logically?

Yes. The lowering the capital gains tax encourages people to cash in their investments and pull them out. Quite the opposite of what you are saying.

Pull them out? And put them where? Greece? Italy? Japan? When We offer Stability and Consistency, that will effect investment.

Well........for starters, Romney seems to think the Caymans is a good place to put your money.

Forum List

Back