A question for Republicans

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

I'd support a Flat Percentage Tax at a fair, low rate that treated all income the same, Investment, Dividend, Salary, be you Rich or Poor. Everybody should Pay Their Share.

So Chris, do you pay YOUR fair share, what the law says or everything you got to the collective?

Will you not agree that NOBODY deserves welfare? Not people or businesses?

If not, why not? Why are you prejudiced against achievement?

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

Once again you dumb ass, they pay the LEGAL rates based on what their income sources are. I don't see you screaming for all the rich Liberals to pay extra.

The Buffett Rule will apply to rich liberals and rich conservatives.

So I AM screaming for all the rich liberals to pay extra.

So Chris, do you pay YOUR fair share, what the law says or everything you got to the collective?

I paid $22,000 in federal taxes last year, but you did not answer the question.

Once again you dumb ass, they pay the LEGAL rates based on what their income sources are. I don't see you screaming for all the rich Liberals to pay extra.

Why shouldn't Everyone that has Income Pay in? How many with Income currently pay Zero?

You're not 'screaming', you're whining.

Tax 'em out of the country. Great idea, idiot boy.

Why shouldn't Everyone that has Income Pay in? How many with Income currently pay Zero?

Not the working poor with families.

I would give them a break even if I had to pay more.

But you did not answer the question....

You did not answer the question....

Of course I didn't answer a question based on a false premise. Should anyone pay income taxes when they don't make income? The poor don't even when they DO work! So why should the rich?

You only claim to have paid 22k in taxes. Is that REALLY your fair share? I suspect it's low. If you took a single allowance or deduction, you are betraying your ethics.

Of course, if you would agree to a flat tax for all incomes, include all income streams and eliminate ALL deductions from every person, business and organization that raises or makes money... you'd not have to worry about this at all now, would you?

They should pay whatever rate the government sets. That's kind of the point of government.

The issue, as I see it, is that you can't differentiate between income tax and capital gains. You cannot increase the rate of Capital Gains.... because the US has to remain competitive with other countries, such as the EU.... do you know what the Capital Gains rate is in Europe? Do you know what will happen if you push ours up too high? Are you capable of putting your irrational hatred of others aside long enough to think logically?

Of course I didn't answer a question based on a false premise. Should anyone pay income taxes when they don't make income? The poor don't even when they DO work! So why should the rich?

You only claim to have paid 22k in taxes. Is that REALLY your fair share? I suspect it's low. If you took a single allowance or deduction, you are betraying your ethics.

Of course, if you would agree to a flat tax for all incomes, include all income streams and eliminate ALL deductions from every person, business and organization that raises or makes money... you'd not have to worry about this at all now, would you?

Dunno..........but in this thread..............

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...uld-rank-among-richest-presidents-ever-5.html

Cali Twit gets all pissy at me for saying that Romney's plan will actually lower taxes on the uber wealthy while increasing it for people at my income level (20,000/yr), and then calls me all sorts of nasty things while denigrating me for being happy living on my retirement, she thinks I need a job.

But no................I don't think Romney should be taxed at a rate that is half of what I pay for doing basically the same thing I'm doing, sitting on my ass being retired.

No they should not. They should pay the exact same RATE that EVERYone else Pays. Equal treatment under the law.

They should pay whatever rate the government sets. That's kind of the point of government.

The issue, as I see it, is that you can't differentiate between income tax and capital gains. You cannot increase the rate of Capital Gains.... because the US has to remain competitive with other countries, such as the EU.... do you know what the Capital Gains rate is in Europe? Do you know what will happen if you push ours up too high? Are you capable of putting your irrational hatred of others aside long enough to think logically?

Yes. The lowering the capital gains tax encourages people to cash in their investments and pull them out. Quite the opposite of what you are saying.

Because shitstain, they are able to BUY politicians to make what is clearly unethical "legal".

Why do you think Obama wants to end "insider trading" in congress. It's legal, but is it ethical?

Why do you think Boehner could pass out BRIBES on the house floor just before a vote. BECAUSE IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL. So should "BRIBES" be legal? If you think they should, you are worse than I thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

No they should not. They should pay the exact same RATE that EVERYone else Pays. Equal treatment under the law.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Willow and I agree on something, and I actually pos repped her.

Remember people........the Apocalypse will be December of this year.

Because shitstain, they are able to BUY politicians to make what is clearly unethical "legal".

Why do you think Obama wants to end "insider trading" in congress. It's legal, but is it ethical?

Why do you think Boehner could pass out BRIBES on the house floor just before a vote. BECAUSE IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL. So should "BRIBES" be legal? If you think they should, you are worse than I thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

RETARD ALERT, retard alert.

Forum List

Back