A Question For Our Truth Movement Members

In my humble opinion anybody they get to conduct any new investigation would have to be someone acceptable by both sides of the issue. And frankly that will not be feasible. I'm sure the average barking moonbat would want the people from that Democracy Now! News show, and the average extreme right-winger would want some hell-fire and brimstone bible thumper like Pat Robertson. And the various degrees of both left and right will want different people as well. That being said, there really is no way we could all agree on a suitable group of people. Further any and all people we could possibly agree on would be just as suspect as any other given they most likely would be people in some area of power that would want to protect what they had.

So the only possible conclusion I see would be to appoint Deputy Dawg, and perhaps those three meddling kids and that crazy dog, but only if they could make shaggy shave and get a haircut (hippies). These would be perfect! They are not appointed to any real office or elected officials, not married to a half-baked theory on it before hand, and would not be motivated by all the things the rest of the candidates are done in by. I mean they are cartoons so they don't need money.

I first thought about adding Quick draw Mcgraw but I believe his multiple personality disorder (El-Kabong!) and his enabling side-kick Bobba louie make him a high risk candidate....:lol:

Last edited:
In my humble opinion anybody they get to conduct any new investigation would have to be someone acceptable by both sides of the issue. And frankly that will not be feasible. I'm sure the average barking moonbat would want the people from that Democracy Now! News show, and the average extreme right-winger would want some hell-fire and brimstone bible thumper like Pat Robertson. And the various degrees of both left and right will want different people as well. That being said, there really is no way we could all agree on a suitable group of people. Further any and all people we could possibly agree on would be just as suspect as any other given they most likely would be people in some area of power that would want to protect what they had.

So the only possible conclusion I see would be to appoint Deputy Dawg, and perhaps those three meddling kids and that crazy dog, but only if they could make shaggy shave and get a haircut (hippies). These would be perfect! They are not appointed to any real office or elected officials, not married to a half-baked theory on it before hand, and would not be motivated by all the things the rest of the candidates are done in by. I mean they are cartoons so they don't need money.

I first thought about adding Quick draw Mcgraw but I believe his multiple personality disorder (El-Kabong!) and his enabling side-kick Bobba louie make him a high risk candidate....:lol:

Only if the panel is lead by Mickey Mouse.

Well maybe but I fear Mickey is under the thumb Walt Disney... We all know he is a conspirator...LOL

Their petitions didn't work.

Their protests didn't work.

The stupid "Toronto Hearings" didn't work.

And this is what the TRUTHERS(Mommy, I wet my bed again) are reduced to, trying to get their silly message across...

9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes - YouTube

And the best part is, he Godwin's himself at the 0:32 second mark. :lol:
5 min I'll never get back!

I just found out something funnier about it this morning.

It took him 2 YEARS to write it. :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Well maybe but I fear Mickey is under the thumb Walt Disney... We all know he is a conspirator...LOL
in all of cartoondom there could be only one :
salior.jpg

Forum List

Back