A question for older men

What's with the OP assuming only a woman or yourself discovered the first gray hair down there?

There are a few male posters here who obviously have another male in their life that has access to the hair 'below their belts'.

What's with the OP assuming only a woman or yourself discovered the first gray hair down there?

There are a few male posters here who obviously have another male in their life that has access to the hair 'below their belts'.

You mean we allow those types on here? :eek:

At the same time??
yes, it was on a nudist beach in Sardinia.

Was it in broad daylight?? Were other people there and having sex too?? I want more details.:lol:
yes it was broad daylight, and yes if you wanted to have sex you could as long as it was in the sea, this is sensible as the sand does not interfere.

You need high factor sun block on your dick, thats how they found the grey clock springs.

yes, it was on a nudist beach in Sardinia.

Was it in broad daylight?? Were other people there and having sex too?? I want more details.:lol:
yes it was broad daylight, and yes if you wanted to have sex you could as long as it was in the sea, this is sensible as the sand does not interfere.

You need high factor sun block on your dick, thats how they found the grey clock springs.

I actually miss the beaches near La Mod

Croatian beaches are stoney, but croatian women are beautiful $padeswood 044.jpg

Forum List

Back