A question for my Zionist friends

MuslimAgorist

Mar 13, 2010
If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

If you had two buttons and had to push one, one that killed a random innocent Israeli you didn't know, and one that killed some number of random innocent Palestinians you didn't know, how many Palestinians would the second button need to kill before you pushed the first button?

I would choose to push the existence of a race over the extermination of a race by criminals.

Want to play, raghead?

Your assumption fails since there are no innocent Palestinians, they all chose to live where they do and to support terrorism.

Why stop with Palestinians, why not add all the Arabs in there! I would want to get to 1.6 billion (even though there are 1.5 billion Muslims) just to make sure I go them all! :eek:

Are you fricking serious! What's your point of the question, other then to try to perpetrate a myth amongst Muslims that Zionist are all blood thirsty monsters. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Taliban, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Sudanese Government etc are all Muslim organizations!

Your assumption fails since there are no innocent Palestinians, they all chose to live where they do and to support terrorism.

That is just as ignorant as the OP, not all all supports of terrorism and most are innocent.

What color are the buttons? :confused:

Gawd you idiotic antisemmites amaze me with your stupidity!

HOW ABOUT I JUST VOTE PRESENT? Thats what your hero Obama did while in the Senate :eusa_whistle:

Trolling......

troller.jpg

I rather cut my 2 hands then to be responsible for the deaths of innocent people.

Last edited:

Someday, someone will say the same thing about your grandchildren or their children when someone gets fed up enough with the Empire to do it in, or try to.
Remember that the Next time some Nazi puts a bullet in a Palestinian kids head.....or your " heroes in arms", defending FreeDumb, decide to pass a drone over a wedding party.

Fuckin' brainwashed E9 prick.

I rather cut my 2 hands then to be responsible for the deaths of innocent people.

Who wouldnt take a cut on their hands rather than letting some people die? A fucking cut? This doesnt make you enlightnened or special in any way.

Who wouldnt take a cut on their hands rather than letting some people die? A fucking cut? This doesnt make you enlightnened or special in any way.

Maybe Shai meant that he would cut both his hands off of his arms totally. If I was in a crazy situation where a terrorist gave me the choice of having my hands cut off or letting some random people die, I don't know if I could carry out that sacrifice so easily.

Maybe Shai meant that he would cut both his hands off of his arms totally. If I was in a crazy situation where a terrorist gave me the choice of having my hands cut off or letting some random people die, I don't know if I could carry out that sacrifice so easily.

Your a leftist coward, you would even think about it before you killed an innocent person.

If you're talking to me GHook, I'd probably let the terrorists maim me for life than have them kill innocent people in that hypothetical situation that I talked about. My point was that Shai's response was misunderstood--he probably wasn't talking about a cut on the hand.

Why stop with Palestinians, why not add all the Arabs in there! I would want to get to 1.6 billion (even though there are 1.5 billion Muslims) just to make sure I go them all! :eek:

Are you fricking serious! What's your point of the question, other then to try to perpetrate a myth amongst Muslims that Zionist are all blood thirsty monsters. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Taliban, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Sudanese Government etc are all Muslim organizations!

And since we're on the subject of letting innocent people die, Mr. Self-Righteous, wouldnt 1.6 billion people have some innocents in there? You will probably say that's not what you meant, but it's not my fault you aren't clear in your answers.

And since we're on the subject of letting innocent people die, Mr. Self-Righteous, wouldnt 1.6 billion people have some innocents in there? You will probably say that's not what you meant, but it's not my fault you aren't clear in your answers.

I guess that went over your head, but your young and leftist equating to being dumber than a box of rocks!

You have to ask? What a rediculaus question. The last time I checked there was never, ever a nation that was called Palestine with a national capital. Let alone a culture. You must be a terrorist sympathizer and with that, who cares about what you think. If I was President I'd side with the Israelis. After all they never, ever attacked their neighbors without provocation,sadly, is cannot be said the same for her neighbors. It's clear that you ignore the unwarrented rocket attacks that come from Gaza and Lebanon onto Israeli towns. I'd sink any vessel trying to run throug the blockade. I'd send troops to stand along side the IDF. Israel has every right to exsist as a nation. Hamas, Fatah and Hezzbollah haven't figured out that yet. Didn't you know that Israel is still God's Chosen People. and only one who touches His people will suffer His wrath in the world to come. God's Promise has been passed down from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Ishmael has his own land that God gave him. It's obvious that the older brother Ishmael is jealous of the younger Isaac. I'd press the button and wipe out every Palestian until all of them are gone. Oh, incidentally the name Palestine came from the Romans and it mean "Land of the Philistines" They the Romans changed the names of Judah, Samaria and Galilee to Palestine after the final Jewish revolt sometime during the 1st Century AD as a way to see that the Jews never returned to their homeland because of they revolted against the Roman occupiers. Perhaps if you read ancient history instead of denouncing it you might learn something

Last edited:

Its an expression like saying that you willing to give your right arm for someone you love.
Mean that you would do anything to avoid harming the innocent.

*By the way im "she" not "he":redface:

If I said 1, then my choice is between an Israeli and a Palestinian, both innocent...right?

I must ask you (since you created the criteria), Innocent of what?

---

Truth is, if I had to choose, I'd flip a coin.

Its an expression like saying that you willing to give your right arm for someone you love.
Mean that you would do anything to avoid harming the innocent.

*By the way im "she" not "he":redface:

There is no terrorist holding a gun to your head. You have been asked to make a choice that has to be made.

Most of you people are so fucking stupid, I would push the button that would kill all of you in place of a guilty Israeli or Palestinian.

Guilty of what?

ask the OP. :eusa_whistle:

You have to ask? What a rediculaus question. The last time I checked there was never, ever a nation that was called Palestine with a national capital. Let alone a culture. You must be a terrorist sympathizer and with that, who cares about what you think. If I was President I'd side with the Israelis. After all they never, ever attacked their neighbors without provocation,sadly, is cannot be said the same for her neighbors. It's clear that you ignore the unwarrented rocket attacks that come from Gaza and Lebanon onto Israeli towns. I'd sink any vessel trying to run throug the blockade. I'd send troops to stand along side the IDF. Israel has every right to exsist as a nation. Hamas, Fatah and Hezzbollah haven't figured out that yet. Didn't you know that Israel is still God's Chosen People. and only one who touches His people will suffer His wrath in the world to come. God's Promise has been passed down from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Ishmael has his own land that God gave him. It's obvious that the older brother Ishmael is jealous of the younger Isaac. I'd press the button and wipe out every Palestian until all of them are gone. Oh, incidentally the name Palestine came from the Romans and it mean "Land of the Philistines" They the Romans changed the names of Judah, Samaria and Galilee to Palestine after the final Jewish revolt sometime during the 1st Century AD as a way to see that the Jews never returned to their homeland because of they revolted against the Roman occupiers. Perhaps if you read ancient history instead of denouncing it you might learn something

:clap2:

Forum List

Back