A question for Muslims

Islam is an artless religion.

I am not a religious man or even a believer in God but i appreciate the masterpieces that were inspired by religion. in fact some of the most meaningful engineering advances were a result of religion.

Islam does not seem to inspire but rather to repress man's need for creativity.
Islamic cultures created interesting art some, original some contrived on conquered culture .
Islam lacks real science ,All of Islamic science was based on conquered cultures .Science in Islamically conquered countries died with in a generation of being conquered, muslims claimed achievements that occurred in that time frame as Islamic.

Already disproved in an argument you were unable to address. :lol:

Here's a serious question for muslims: what do you use as deodorant? They even sell any in muslim countries?

I did not abandon the topic ,It will be revisited shortly. not all available information is on line at this time , science under Islam were done by Arabs, Persians , Christians, Jews, and Indians)
Whatever was achieved in science during this time period was rarely done by Arab Muslims. "Islamic science" was almost totally dependent upon translations, frequently made by non-Muslims, of the achievements of pre-Islamic cultures, Greeks, Egyptians, Indians.

You can indulge in a little research here it you wish
The rise of early modern science ... - Google Books

Forum List

Back