A Question for Liberals

Half of LibPhuckistan wants to cede from LibPhuckistan itself.

We should give LibPhuckistan what it wants.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

America you Commie Putin jizz guzzler!

LibPhuckistan is lost. Flee, get out.

We are kicking it out of The United States, selling it back to Mexico and having Puerto Rico take its place so we won’t have to even change the flag.
you know N.Cal better than me Wry....i lived 50 years in S.Cal....its a different ball game down there....if you knew better than me you would have know that fact....
who is we?....
really America?...that means EVERYONE is with you even the Californians...boy do you live in a fantasy world...
it would be nice if you would learn how to post a reply...you have been here long enough....

My shit stays on top bitch cuz I’m an Alpha Male!

LibPhuckistan is lost. Flee, get out.

We are kicking it out of The United States, selling it back to Mexico and having Puerto Rico take its place so we won’t have to even change the flag.
who is we?....
really America?...that means EVERYONE is with you even the Californians...boy do you live in a fantasy world...
it would be nice if you would learn how to post a reply...you have been here long enough....

Truth and honor went out the door the moment Obama and Clinton took over The Democrat Party and became Pawns of Putin and Greed.

No American should ever be buying Russian Propaganda to help them rig an election. What Obama and Clinton did they should have been hung for!

You have some Putin Jizz on your chin!

We always knew you were a Russian Ass.

The left is not mad hey are with the Donald that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.
It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
Wrong. I am NOT a Trump supporter.

What is it with you and your people? Have you become so cynical that concepts like truth and honor and character no longer mean what the rest of the English speaking world know they mean?

Gaslighting can really ruin your outlook if you are susceptible to it.
All 17 American intelligence agencies have said and proven Russia helped Trump.

But they're 'intelligence' agencies. That kinda leaves you out.

My shit stays on top bitch cuz I’m and Alpha Male!

who is we?....
because you are "im"?...and an alpha male?.....you sure?....

Totally false. That Was debunked 3 years ago.

Do you jerk off to Photos
Of Clapper and Brennan?

Maybe you can pay the conjugal visits in Prison soon.
Truth and honor went out the door the moment Obama and Clinton took over The Democrat Party and became Pawns of Putin and Greed.

No American should ever be buying Russian Propaganda to help them rig an election. What Obama and Clinton did they should have been hung for!

You have some Putin Jizz on your chin!

We always knew you were a Russian Ass.

Yet revenge for Hillary is the reason every right winger I saw claimed to be the reason for so much opposition to Trump.
It's easy to understand.

For a political ideology that depends on fear, suspicion and hatred, an enemy is absolutely necessary. Trump's political enemy, and by extemsion the political enemy of his base, must be in the first row of any rationale to support him. And, likewise, those who do not support him must have been as fully in the tank of Hillary as they are with the Donald.

And deflecting all evidence of Trump's corruption and immorality is a crutch for his supporters. Why not blame criticism on something they see as legitimate while ignoring what everyone else sees as impeachable behavior? Citing any of Trump's less than virtuous behavior would lend legitimacy to the calls for his impeachment and removal.

Sure Trump is deliberately cruel in policy, corrupt in deeds, lying in words, and boorishly immature in actions. But saying so makes them real. And the last things Trumpians are interested in is reality. They like the bright, shiny things more than the intangibles of truth, nobility and character.
Wrong. I am NOT a Trump supporter.

What is it with you and your people? Have you become so cynical that concepts like truth and honor and character no longer mean what the rest of the English speaking world know they mean?

Gaslighting can really ruin your outlook if you are susceptible to it.
All 17 American intelligence agencies have said and proven Russia helped Trump.

But they're 'intelligence' agencies. That kinda leaves you out.

Yes I am sure Mr. Fellatio.

I know the difference between XX and XY Chromosomes

You are still confused about what bathroom to use and cry in the tampon isle.

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

Trump is inept, incompetent and does not learn from experience; he never listens to people whose expertise dwarfs his knowledge on most everything.

He deserves to be impeached since his is the most divisive person to ever occupy the Oval Office; he is vindictive and he abuses power of his office.

He is a classic megalomaniac and his personality disorders included Narcissistic PD, Paranoid PD, Histrionic PD. Thus he is mentally not fit to wield the power of the presidency.

He lies incessantly, is a wanton character assassin of those who do not please him, and is a clear and present danger to not only our nation but to the World.
trump should probably resign, he is to much of a distraction,many things in the country are not getting done because the useless 20% congress can only think about how to get rid of him...every one else and your problems....you will just have to be patient,maybe next year,if trump wins you may have to wait another 4...

The house has been very busy passing bills, but the Senate refuses to act on them. It's good to see you agree he should resign.

The Right Voted for Trump. You voted for corruption, the status quo, graft, pay to play and never ending Government Growth!

You voted the way Putin told you to vote.
The left is not mad that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Unless you are claiming to be a non Trump supporter, this thread doesn't care about your dumb opinion anyway. Perhaps you would be more comfortable in a birther thread, or some other conspiracy theory nut based thread.

The Right Voted for Trump. You voted for corruption, the status quo, graft, pay to play and never ending Government Growth!

You voted the way Putin told you to vote.
The left is not mad that Trump beat Hillary, because Hillary if not very left, and most leftists did not like Hillary very much.

Unless you are claiming to be a non Trump supporter, this thread doesn't care about your dumb opinion anyway. Perhaps you would be more comfortable in a birther thread, or some other conspiracy theory nut based thread.
Or the bullshit Clinton E mail of which she's been proven innocent of

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because you didn't have to. You could play around with voting for a third party, supporting your self image of yourself as cool and edgy, and non-partisan,

all the while knowing that your state would be supporting the lefties that your are allied with.

I did that in 1992. I was young and stupid. But then my state went for Bill Clinton. Last time I voted third party for the Presidency.

Hence my vote for John Fucking McCain.

like i said -

you

don't

know

s-q-u-a-t.

you get a thought in that methane filled bubble brain of yours & run with it as if it were fact.

something you & capt bone spur have much in common.

just like when you insisted i was part of antifa.

& that i am an atheist.

i don't fuck around with voting. it seems you like to project as well; another commonality you have with the gropenführer.

but rock on, cartoon boy - you sure are entertaining.

Says the man that would vote Third Party, instead of taking a real stand against a hypothetical murderer running for President.

Hey, I'm right there with you. I would not have voted for HIllary, no matter what.

The difference is, that I'm honest about it.

i'm telling you this for the 1000th time, cartoon boy.................. i am female. the fact that we cross paths enough times & have told you that over & over again, tells me much about your inability to be anything but poorly educated. that's why trump loves you long time. i understand that you are honest about that poor education - but it's nothing to brag about. (& as i have explained b4, it has nothing to do with how much schooling you had)

'hypothetical murderer' ?

lol, what?

Wow. YOu call me stupid, and then forget what we were talking about, even when part of it is still up top, that you have not cut yet.

Hint: If you cant' remember the point being discussed, dont' cut the thread down.

dude - i called you poorly educated. i am jumping between several threads, & quite frankly - most of your posts are inane, i can't keep up with all of it.

I asked a simple hypothetical question. You answered and I addressed your answer.

Now, you are attacking me, because you forgot what we were talking about, and I'm somehow the bad guy.

Libs.

It's mentioned in a Hadith, (which is not the Koran), it isn't a practice..

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

Oh and IM2 loves the FGM too apparently.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there
Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Spirituality is easy. You are your own god. Done.

Now if you want to debate Christianity with me, let's do it. Meet me in the Religion and ethics forum or the debate forum and let's go

No sue, that's not spirituality. Jesus left the holy spirit on this earth as the comforter. He did not leave a religion. You cannot discuss religion with me. You are ignorant and think you've got it figured out.

You talk of spirituality and now want to backtrack to the Holy Spirit; I am not fooled. I know you prefer "spirituality" because then you get to make your own rules. Which I know you do anyway.

I also detect a LOT of pride; "You cannot discuss religion with me". It's a killer.

You don't detect anything. You can't discuss religion with me. You're ignorant. If you follow the spirit, you are abiding by Gods rules. You are being fooled.

It's mentioned in a Hadith, (which is not the Koran), it isn't a practice..

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

Oh and IM2 loves the FGM too apparently.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there
Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Spirituality is easy. You are your own god. Done.

Now if you want to debate Christianity with me, let's do it. Meet me in the Religion and ethics forum or the debate forum and let's go

No sue, that's not spirituality. Jesus left the holy spirit on this earth as the comforter. He did not leave a religion. You cannot discuss religion with me. You are ignorant and think you've got it figured out.

You talk of spirituality and now want to backtrack to the Holy Spirit; I am not fooled. I know you prefer "spirituality" because then you get to make your own rules. Which I know you do anyway.

I also detect a LOT of pride; "You cannot discuss religion with me". It's a killer.

It's hard for anyone to discuss religion with you since you just pick and choose the parts you want to agree with., and ignore the rest.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes I am sure Mr. Fellatio.

I know the difference between XX and XY Chromosomes

You are still confused about what bathroom to use and cry in the tampon isle.

i cant get into that bathroom...you are always in there....

Forum List

Back