A Question for Liberals

You label conservatives as "greedy rich, penny-pinching bastards" and now they're moochers..
The two are not mutually exclusive. People who value money highly can be greedy, stingy, and still request handouts. That's part of being "penny-pinching": Why spend your money when you can mooch off someone else's?
You don't see conservatives begging for aid or free handouts. You know why that is??? because the majority of conservatives are middle class - they don't need a government handout. Meanwhile the majority of progressives are either POOR or SUPER RICH... I don't see the poor voting republican - no they vote democrat - you know why? because its the democrats who give those MOOCHERS free welfare handouts..
Do you have any data to support your claims? I always pictured poor rural areas like Kansas and Idaho being solidly Republican, whereas more wealthy states like California and New York being more Democratic.

Last edited:
Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one.

Here you go, Pussycat. Try to turn off Fox Noise and their relentless attack on the poor and think about your tax dollars going here:
These are the annual salaries for PEOPLE WHO AREN'T WORKING AT THEIR JOBS ANYMORE.
Salary of retired US Presidents ................$450,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of House/Senate members ...........$174,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of Speaker of the House ...............$223,500 FOR LIFE
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders ...........$193,400 FOR LIFE

Why don't we start with the motherfuckers that are really causing our problems: Congress.

Did you mean
retired salary for president $191,300
retired salary for House/Senate members...anywhere from $58,000-$129,000
depending on tenure

I personally don't think the American taxpayer should provide me a mortgage interest exemption on my taxes........

You could ask the Conservative moochers and possibly get serious answers., just a suggestion.

Is being borderline retarded a prerequisite for being a progressive?

You label conservatives as "greedy rich, penny-pinching bastards" and now they're moochers..

Make up your fucking mind...

They want to abolish social welfare yet - according to you they're "moochers?"

Truth is - ALL democrats are MOOCHERS, because you're the ones consistently begging for FREE HANDOUTS...

You don't see conservatives begging for aid or free handouts. You know why that is??? because the majority of conservatives are middle class - they don't need a government handout. Meanwhile the majority of progressives are either POOR or SUPER RICH...

I don't see the poor voting republican - no they vote democrat - you know why? because its the democrats who give those MOOCHERS free welfare handouts..

Wow......where to start. :eusa_think:

ALL democrats are MOOCHERS........LIE :eusa_liar:

you're the ones consistently begging for FREE HANDOUTS.......LIE :eusa_liar:

You don't see conservatives begging for aid or free handouts.....LINK? :link:

majority of conservatives are middle class .....LINK? :link:

majority of progressives are either POOR or SUPER RICH.....LINK? :link:

Forum List

Back