A question for Copenhagen goers...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Why can't you hold a huge e-conference via Skype? Do you know how many emissions that will yield? ZIP! ZERO! ZILCH! Now everyone is flying over in their private jets over to the middle of bumfuck Egypt and then their limos to this climate conference on how to reduce pollution - this conference will cause more emissions in one week than a small city of 10,000 people using SUVs could produce in 100 years!

The conference defeats its own purpose!

Why can't you hold a huge e-conference via Skype? Do you know how many emissions that will yield? ZIP! ZERO! ZILCH! Now everyone is flying over in their private jets over to the middle of bumfuck Egypt and then their limos to this climate conference on how to reduce pollution - this conference will cause more emissions in one week than a small city of 10,000 people using SUVs could produce in 100 years!

I feel so sorry for all those people who paid to shake Al Gore's hand for $1200. Imagine how disappointed they are.

i could have sworn copenhagen was in denmark

i could have sworn copenhagen was in denmark

He meant bumfuck, Denmark.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

New Topics

Forum List

Back