A question for Conservatives

The Far right is about defending the Constitution which was supposed to prevent evil people from implementing their stupid Progressive-Fail ideas on us

The far right is about corporatism and the rule of man, not law. Frank, stop the propaganda, please.

Jake, anyone to the Right of Mao looks like the "Far Right" from your point of view.

Marxism is totally,100% at odds with our founding principles and is anathema to our Constitution

Have you ever read a complete text by Marx?

Have you ever studied Marx in a university context, where you unpacked his terms inside their historical context?

I'm Conservative who has studied Marx. I was a sociology major in college at Furman Univeristy in the early 90's. Studied quite a bit of him, as well as liberal icon George Bernard Shaw, as well as numerous other great philosophers of history.

Your nic suggests you were born in the early 90's. Your posts for the most part back that up.

Have you ever read a complete text by Marx?

Have you ever studied Marx in a university context, where you unpacked his terms inside their historical context?

I'm Conservative who has studied Marx. I was a sociology major in college at Furman Univeristy in the early 90's. Studied quite a bit of him, as well as liberal icon George Bernard Shaw, as well as numerous other great philosophers of history.

Your nic suggests you were born in the early 90's. Your posts for the most part back that up.

My nic is "bucs90" because my cousing played for the Tampa Bay Bucs for one season in 1990, and thus, I'm a Bucs fan. My family claims 1 person played 1 season in the NFL, as a backup, but still, we think it's cool.

And Marx was an evil SOB. Anyone who has studied him knows it. Too bad you don't.

My nic is "bucs90" because my cousing played for the Tampa Bay Bucs for one season in 1990, and thus, I'm a Bucs fan. My family claims 1 person played 1 season in the NFL, as a backup, but still, we think it's cool.

And Marx was an evil SOB. Anyone who has studied him knows it. Too bad you don't.
They don't want us to study him, just what he wrote. :lol:

People who read Marx, are Marxists. People who understand Marx, are Capitalists.

That was one of the most illiterate statements ever written by a human being, Avatar.

You have sent a record. Even CrusaderFrank will be in awe of you.

So if you were in college in the early 90's, lets say that makes you, what, about 40? 40, with the status "Just being tha man" and referring to a "cousing" that played for the Bucs.

Your story's full of holes.

Forum List

Back