A question for Christians

What "special rights" are "homosexuals " asking for? Please list them and explain how they are special.
This is something outside rights, simply a question to ponder. Some schools around me are setting up a club for gay students. Naturally, straight students are welcome as well.

Should we set up a club for virgins? For students who engage in sex? Why might people believe that gays need special attention?

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

You anti Christians are certainly interested in Christian answers aren’t you?

No, they're interested in having the question BE the answer.

"Look here, I'm so clever that I have devised a question which will make your entire faith crumble!"

Or it would, if our religious faith had been built on the logic of a mouthbreathing cretin.

They never seem to get that their "unanswerable questions" reveal nothing more than how little they have bothered to understand our beliefs.

I laugh at that myself cecille. Their oh-so-deep questions were all asked by me or my classmates in Sunday School at ten years old. Childish questions are ok...from children.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

You anti Christians are certainly interested in Christian answers aren’t you?

No, they're interested in having the question BE the answer.

"Look here, I'm so clever that I have devised a question which will make your entire faith crumble!"

Or it would, if our religious faith had been built on the logic of a mouthbreathing cretin.

They never seem to get that their "unanswerable questions" reveal nothing more than how little they have bothered to understand our beliefs.

I laugh at that myself cecille. Their oh-so-deep questions were all asked by me or my classmates in Sunday School at ten years old. Childish questions are ok...from children.

And the sad thing is, they'd understand it if they'd just ask us for real, instead of always with this, "Aha! I don't understand this, so that makes it WRONG!" thing of theirs.

Forum List

Back