A question for Chris and all the liberals that believe like he does

Why do you support increasing taxes on the middle class? Why do you support class warfare?

Moron. Check out Romney's and Newt's tax proposals. They are the ones who want to raise taxes on the middle class. Romney wants to cut his own 13.9% in half and Newt wants to eliminate it all together.

Fucker. You sit in front of the Internet. Go find out the truth. It's easy to do.

I don't support class warfare

I only ask my government to look at existing regulations, subsidies and tax rates and determine who benefits and who loses. I only ask why do we continue to help those who clearly don't need the help. I only ask why do we continue failed supply side policies if they do not help the economy and have not created jobs

He didn't start the thread, did he? No... you attempted to put all of us on the defensive by using your right wing propaganda euphemisms.

You want intelligent conversation, word your questions with intelligence. You want to ridicule and demean, keep doing the Saul Alinsky thing. You guys have gotten real, real good at it.

Forum List

Back