A question for anyone that claims to be a proud white christian

What, exactly, are you proud of? I've asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white and christian. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being a white christian that fills you with pride.

So you really don't want an answer. Are you black? Sure sounds like it or you're simply another piece of white trailer trash that likes to run his damn mouth. Not much difference between the two.

So there's not much difference between White Trailer Trash and all Black people???...well it's good to know that you are equally comfortable in a double wide as well as a crack house...

You missed the point. There's not much difference between white trash and n******. There is a distinct difference between the latter and blacks.

I stand corrected...

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.

Not for winning a birthing lottery.

Christians should be ashamed of being Christians, I suppose. And whites of being white.

Yea, that's the ticket.

Because people should not be something - or become something - that they're proud of.

Forum List

Back