A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

I'm not an Israeli hater, but I will attempt to answer the ? anyway. Israel should let an independent Arab state emerge in the West Bank, but without Jerusalem, and with adequate security arrangements for Israel. There's no other way.

Enforce international law and UN resolutions.

Adopted by General Assembly
resolution 47/135 of 18 December 1992

can't be done more than a billion people object----muslim clerics WORLD WIDE---reject the provisions of 47/135 When there are churches and hindu temples rising high and PUBLIC relgious observances for the Catholics and Hindus in Saudi Arabia-----let me know.
When the muslims of the world agree that conversion from islam CANNOT BE A CRIME---let me know ------gee tinnie ----you get stupider by the minute------I certainly do agree that Saudi arabia should be forced to allow the building of hindu temples------and public parades featuring depictions of hindu gods------but I know that lots of people who would not like the idea to the point of tying bombs onto the asses of their girls

Please be detailed

All Anti-Israelis come up with solutions which basically can be sumed up with three words- "into the sea"

Please be detailed

I'm not an Israeli hater, but I will attempt to answer the ? anyway. Israel should let an independent Arab state emerge in the West Bank, but without Jerusalem, and with adequate security arrangements for Israel. There's no other way.

the only security arrangements are is if Israel has military control of the West Bank. Look what happened to Gaza when Israel withdrew.

Please be detailed

Two quick responses Toast: Israel is indeed a "terrorist nation" by our own state department definition of "terrorist nation"....for the record the U.S. also meets this criteria

...as for your second plaintive question, the solution is over 40 years old...it is contained in resolution 242, and it has been rejected by Israel since the early 70's ....at what point do slack-jawed Jews recognize the obvious fact that Israel has no interest in peace...what they want is land....power and money

oh gee ---the lump of codger shit POSTS AGAIN try again lump of shit..
in fact---it is your fellow islamo nazi pigs who reject 242 ----a bit MORE
comprehensively than does Israel because the lump of codger
shit's interests include POWER_--and ---rape and pillage and theft
and enslavement of little kids------over to you perverted pig

Two quick responses Toast: Israel is indeed a "terrorist nation" by our own state department definition of "terrorist nation"....for the record the U.S. also meets this criteria

...as for your second plaintive question, the solution is over 40 years old...it is contained in resolution 242, and it has been rejected by Israel since the early 70's ....at what point do slack-jawed Jews recognize the obvious fact that Israel has no interest in peace...what they want is land....power and money

oh gee ---the lump of codger shit POSTS AGAIN try again lump of shit..
in fact---it is your fellow islamo nazi pigs who reject 242 ----a bit MORE
comprehensively than does Israel because the lump of codger
shit's interests include POWER_--and ---rape and pillage and theft
and enslavement of little kids------over to you perverted pig

Madam, are you a victim of Touret's Syndrome???
She is an old, washed up :piss2:Zionist cow, with a Hate that flows out of her potty-mouth posts

Their solution is for Israel to surrender it's country to the arabs. Nothing less will satisfy them.

Please be detailed

Quite the opposite you anti-semitic monkey. Israel is the country that wants peace. Speaking of rejection, didn't the Arabs reject something as well??? the UN Partition plan in 1948?? 19 years PRIOR to the resolution you are referring to.

Anyway, it says in the resolution 242 that you brought up that Israel should withdraw its forces from the territories it captured in 1967 (which was a DEFENSIVE war). So let me ask you this: If Israel does implement resolution 242, give me a rough estimate of how many millions of dollars of weaponry will be delivered into the West Bank and Golan Heights every year and how many Israelis will die every year as a result of this resolution?

Sorry guys, this conversation is reserved for people who have actual opinions and not retarded comments.
I'm sure there are some women who are trying to go to school that you should go beat up

Forum List

Back