A question for Admin and Moderators

you can try, but i'm not going to exclude people from the thread, nor do i have the time to even try.
maybe try it via PM?
It's a discussion that started via PM, I think it was good enough to share. I didn't want to start a thread and have it littered with junk from people that just wanted to flame. I understand that you mods don't have time to let a thread be limited to to just 2 people, but I was trying anyway.
Thanks.

I know what you mean, it's hard to have a serious discussion here. I like this place and I like most of the people here but there's a contingent that seems to only be here so others can't enjoy it. Kinda sad that they don't have anything better to do with their time.

Can I start a thread asking for discussion/debate with one specific person and have the discussion/debate moderated to just the two of us? I know that's a lot to ask for and may not be feasible. Just asking.

YES, it can be done.... i used to frequent another board set up the same as this board and one on one debate, where others are locked out can be done....just like lame zone is locked out for everyone but moderators, it can be set up for just 2 posters on one topic....it can also be timed or scheduled to end....

the other posters interested in your debate, started their own thread about your one on one thread, discussing their thoughts, there....

care

Can I start a thread asking for discussion/debate with one specific person and have the discussion/debate moderated to just the two of us? I know that's a lot to ask for and may not be feasible. Just asking.

YES, it can be done.... i used to frequent another board set up the same as this board and one on one debate, where others are locked out can be done....just like lame zone is locked out for everyone but moderators, it can be set up for just 2 posters on one topic....it can also be timed or scheduled to end....

the other posters interested in your debate, started their own thread about your one on one thread, discussing their thoughts, there....

care

I didn't say it can't be done. ;)

care

uh ohhhhh....am i in trouble?! :eek:

I didn't read the thread, just responded to the first post of MM's and moved on!!! Damo has done it on his board so i was just sayin' that it COULD be done, as well!!!! NOT that u would do it!!! lollollol

care

care

I didn't read the thread, just responded to the first post of MM's and moved on!!! Damo has done it on his board so i was just sayin' that it COULD be done, as well!!!! NOT that u would do it!!! lollollol

care

Geez Care! Always causing trouble! You and your foul mouth, and your sassy attitude! :evil:

Who do you think you are, missy? :lol:

care

Geez Care! Always causing trouble! You and your foul mouth, and your sassy attitude! :evil:

Who do you think you are, missy? :lol:

Indeed.
I always knew Care was a trouble causer just like me. Welcome to the fold Ms Care.

Forum List

Back