A question for Admin and Moderators

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Can I start a thread asking for discussion/debate with one specific person and have the discussion/debate moderated to just the two of us? I know that's a lot to ask for and may not be feasible. Just asking.

o fuck me all i wanted was a pagan flag......lets see how far this gets.....you may be surprised.....but i warn you gunny has no favorites when he steps in....and when you ask him to step in ...get ready for the brutal facts.....and he doesnt get a damned how you see things...(in no way speaking for gunny or this board) but go for it...

o fuck me all i wanted was a pagan flag......lets see how far this gets.....you may be surprised.....but i warn you gunny has no favorites when he steps in....and when you ask him to step in ...get ready for the brutal facts.....and he doesnt get a damned how you see things...(in no way speaking for gunny or this board) but go for it...

Well, I don't even want to start the thread unless I know it's just between me and the other to debate/discuss. That's why I asked if it was possible.
Oh, and the other may not want the discussion, I put the cart before the horse on this one.

you can try, but i'm not going to exclude people from the thread, nor do i have the time to even try.
maybe try it via PM?
It's a discussion that started via PM, I think it was good enough to share. I didn't want to start a thread and have it littered with junk from people that just wanted to flame. I understand that you mods don't have time to let a thread be limited to to just 2 people, but I was trying anyway.
Thanks.

You could just ask Gunny to please neg rep any uninvited intruders into the discussion or SB depending on the severity of the intrusion.

You could just ask Gunny to please neg rep any uninvited intruders into the discussion or SB depending on the severity of the intrusion.

LOL! Would work for anyone except Agna in likelihood. ;)

Can I start a thread asking for discussion/debate with one specific person and have the discussion/debate moderated to just the two of us? I know that's a lot to ask for and may not be feasible. Just asking.

At the moment, no.

I am working on a subforum that will be only dor strict, by the rules debate. Last time we tried it, the usual kids that won't let others have nice things came along and trashed it. This time, it's going to be set up where I can exclude anyone that can't behave.

That will be in addition to the board as it already is. Not instead of, nor will it change any current policy except solely within that subforum.

LOL! Would work for anyone except Agna in likelihood. ;)

That's BAIT for agna and neuro

True. However, I have several options at my disposal to cure their ills.

1. Delete post

2. Move post

3. Piss me off enough and I will just give agnes to Del to do with as he pleases.;)

At the moment, no.

I am working on a subforum that will be only dor strict, by the rules debate. Last time we tried it, the usual kids that won't let others have nice things came along and trashed it. This time, it's going to be set up where I can exclude anyone that can't behave.

That will be in addition to the board as it already is. Not instead of, nor will it change any current policy except solely within that subforum.

I started the thread anyway.
I know you damninistrators have enough to do, I was just checking.

You normally post to yourself, are you feeling a little lonely?Who do want to hit on for a little one to one?

Forum List

Back