CDZ A question about Trump and gun control

Well its complicated. There should be gun control. We cant have people armed with .50 Cals and M60's roaming the streets The problem is that it wont stop bad stuff from happening it will only make it more difficult. I'm from the hood and I know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets. I've known cops that will sell you a gun they jacked off some drug dealer. Gun control should be a start not a fix all solution. The problem is where and how do we start? in some imaginary world where you could take all the guns from the legal owners it would leave them defenseless against the criminals that ignore the laws anyway. In that same imaginary world how are you going to get criminals to turn in their guns? I know the culture is going to have to change. Not specifically the gun culture but the white american culture of violence. White people worship, celebrate, and commend violence but pretend they are appalled by it. Everyone sees this but white people it seems. Then they wonder why other racial groups begin to emulate those same people whites idolize like the mafia. After the culture is changed we then have to deal with the pychos. I'm guessing there simply is no way to stop them from shooting people unless gun manufacturing is made illegal as well.

Still trying to blame the white guy? You said yourself that it's easy to get a gun in the hood. Are these law abiding citizens providing the guns, complete with background checks? Now, where do most gun murders happen and who is usually pulling the trigger? Be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course I'm blaming the white man. Even though they werent the ones to invent guns this is the closest thing they have done that ranks as an invention. Whites specialize in violence. They document it and pat each other on the back about it. When you can show me a Black gun maker that supplies guns to the people in the hood let me know. Just like drugs these guns are brought in by whites, sold buy whites, and resold by whites.

I guess you don't read about AFrica much......
I read a lot about Africa but its actually more eye opening to go to such a beautiful continent with beautiful cities and people. I guess you dont read history books much. Whites invaded most of Africa as well and fucked up in their usual manner. Stay on topic though. Dont get butthurt I love Africa and get distracted.
Stay on topic? And all you have done here is race bait, like always.
Yes. What did Africa have to do with the topic? If you think I am baiting then dont take the bait and focus on the content you feel you can debate with out changing your subject.

Still trying to blame the white guy? You said yourself that it's easy to get a gun in the hood. Are these law abiding citizens providing the guns, complete with background checks? Now, where do most gun murders happen and who is usually pulling the trigger? Be honest.

Of course I'm blaming the white man. Even though they werent the ones to invent guns this is the closest thing they have done that ranks as an invention. Whites specialize in violence. They document it and pat each other on the back about it. When you can show me a Black gun maker that supplies guns to the people in the hood let me know. Just like drugs these guns are brought in by whites, sold buy whites, and resold by whites.

I read a lot about Africa but its actually more eye opening to go to such a beautiful continent with beautiful cities and people. I guess you dont read history books much. Whites invaded most of Africa as well and fucked up in their usual manner. Stay on topic though. Dont get butthurt I love Africa and get distracted.
Yes. What did Africa have to do with the topic? If you think I am baiting then dont take the bait and focus on the content you feel you can debate with out changing your subject.
Look the pot calling the kettle black.

Look the pot calling the kettle black.
Dont get booty tickled because I pointed at the american white culture of violence as the root cause to this gun problem. Banning guns wont help until thats remedied.

I dont think Drumpf is going to turn the US into Hitlers germany. I just think hes an incompetent fool that will provoke more terrorist attacks. I'm a liberal and I own multiple weapons.
Do you really think we need more gun control? Because I certainly do not! It's been proven time and time again that no law will stop a determined mad man. Just like it's already against the law to murder, and that doesn't stop anyone, and drugs, they are illegal but that doesn't stop anyone.
Well its complicated. There should be gun control. We cant have people armed with .50 Cals and M60's roaming the streets The problem is that it wont stop bad stuff from happening it will only make it more difficult. I'm from the hood and I know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets. I've known cops that will sell you a gun they jacked off some drug dealer. Gun control should be a start not a fix all solution. The problem is where and how do we start? in some imaginary world where you could take all the guns from the legal owners it would leave them defenseless against the criminals that ignore the laws anyway. In that same imaginary world how are you going to get criminals to turn in their guns? I know the culture is going to have to change. Not specifically the gun culture but the white american culture of violence. White people worship, celebrate, and commend violence but pretend they are appalled by it. Everyone sees this but white people it seems. Then they wonder why other racial groups begin to emulate those same people whites idolize like the mafia. After the culture is changed we then have to deal with the pychos. I'm guessing there simply is no way to stop them from shooting people unless gun manufacturing is made illegal as well.

Except...no.....Whites own more guns but don't use them to commit as much murder. Blacks own fewer guns, but commit murder at far higher rates......your post is not accurate.

Black worship gangster culture, how about that fact?
My post said nothing about rates or ownership. It just pointed out the fact that whites worship violence which is the reason for the gun problem. Are you having a hard time reading or were you trying to lie in order to get your two cents in?

Except....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I dont think Drumpf is going to turn the US into Hitlers germany. I just think hes an incompetent fool that will provoke more terrorist attacks. I'm a liberal and I own multiple weapons.
Do you really think we need more gun control? Because I certainly do not! It's been proven time and time again that no law will stop a determined mad man. Just like it's already against the law to murder, and that doesn't stop anyone, and drugs, they are illegal but that doesn't stop anyone.

Four suspected gang members charged in slaying of 1-year-old Autumn Johnson, shot in her crib in Compton

You know these black guys are nothing but baby killers and damn proud of it too.

Except...no.....Whites own more guns but don't use them to commit as much murder. Blacks own fewer guns, but commit murder at far higher rates......your post is not accurate.

My post said nothing about rates or ownership. It just pointed out the fact that whites worship violence which is the reason for the gun problem. Are you having a hard time reading or were you trying to lie in order to get your two cents in?

Except....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Yet we still lead every single nation on the planet that has gun control in mass shootings? Its a start but there is still an issue. The america white culture of violence. At any moment that trend can go back up.

Except....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Yet we still lead every single nation on the planet that has gun control in mass shootings? Its a start but there is still an issue. The america white culture of violence. At any moment that trend can go back up.
Dead black scum killed by other black scum out number whites ten to 1 or more.

It is amazing to me that there are those that want to blame everyone else for the violence perpetrated by their own criminal element.
Its amazing to me that there are those that arent intelligent enough to look at cause and effect and accept the facts that their society and philosophy breeds and honors violence. When people dont know who they are or what their own philosophy is they mimic that of the majority race.

Oh but I do look at cause and effect. Liberal policies have caused absent fathers in welfare families. Liberals have promoted abortion as birth control, liberals denounce Capitalism which is the vehicle for people to be able to have a job, self sufficiency, etc. Instead, they give money to able-bodied people for NOT working. Gangs 'honor violence' and they are anti-society organizations that the liberals support. There's your 'cause and effect.'

It is amazing to me that there are those that want to blame everyone else for the violence perpetrated by their own criminal element.
Its amazing to me that there are those that arent intelligent enough to look at cause and effect and accept the facts that their society and philosophy breeds and honors violence. When people dont know who they are or what their own philosophy is they mimic that of the majority race.

Oh but I do look at cause and effect. Liberal policies have caused absent fathers in welfare families. Liberals have promoted abortion as birth control, liberals denounce Capitalism which is the vehicle for people to be able to have a job, self sufficiency, etc. Instead, they give money to able-bodied people for NOT working. Gangs 'honor violence' and they are anti-society organizations that the liberals support. There's your 'cause and effect.'
Liberal and conservative policies have locked up scores of Black fathers for smoking weed and giving them a record so they couldnt properly care for their kids. Started with Nixon on to Regan and Clinton and the Bush boys.

Gangs emulate the white hero worship of organized white crime lords like John Gotti, Al Capone, Gambino, Frank Nitti etc.

Capitalism only teaches you to get a job and work for someone for the rest of your life. They need you to be a customer more than a competitor. Entrepreneurship teaches you how to exploit capitalism.

Liberal and conservative policies have locked up scores of Black fathers for smoking weed and giving them a record so they couldnt properly care for their kids. Started with Nixon on to Regan and Clinton and the Bush boys.

Gangs emulate the white hero worship of organized white crime lords like John Gotti, Al Capone, Gambino, Frank Nitti etc.

Capitalism only teaches you to get a job and work for someone for the rest of your life. They need you to be a customer more than a competitor. Entrepreneurship teaches you how to exploit capitalism.

I don't agree with illegal weed. That being said, single mothers get more welfare for a fatherless home. Look....I worked for others when I was younger and was thankful for the jobs. Since then, I have been able to educate myself and now have my own business. There is nothing wrong with exploiting Capitalism that is what self sufficiency and the American philosophy is all about. AND...So what if an individual wants to work for someone the rest of their life? Government employees do this so they can retire with a cush pension. Hell, I'm retirement age and could retire but I enjoy my business and have no plans to retire any time soon.

I don't agree with illegal weed. That being said, single mothers get more welfare for a fatherless home. Look....I worked for others when I was younger and was thankful for the jobs. Since then, I have been able to educate myself and now have my own business. There is nothing wrong with exploiting Capitalism that is what self sufficiency and the American philosophy is all about.

I was thankful for jobs too but I figured out early that the person that really makes the money is the owner so I used a job as paid training. I also figured out if you create a story line complete with boogeymen , criminals, 'merica' apple pie. the flag and hero worship of cops you get a dysfunctional society that makes money for the wealthy while getting sodomized and smiling as it happens. The level of denial and delusion in white society became apparent to me when they finally caught some cops on tape being the cops I know. Referencing the Rodney King case. Thats when I started researching and realizing as much as whites complain about violence they actually love and relish it.

I don't agree with illegal weed. That being said, single mothers get more welfare for a fatherless home. Look....I worked for others when I was younger and was thankful for the jobs. Since then, I have been able to educate myself and now have my own business. There is nothing wrong with exploiting Capitalism that is what self sufficiency and the American philosophy is all about.

I was thankful for jobs too but I figured out early that the person that really makes the money is the owner so I used a job as paid training. I also figured out if you create a story line complete with boogeymen , criminals, 'merica' apple pie. the flag and hero worship of cops you get a dysfunctional society that makes money for the wealthy while getting sodomized and smiling as it happens. The level of denial and delusion in white society became apparent to me when they finally caught some cops on tape being the cops I know. Referencing the Rodney King case. Thats when I started researching and realizing as much as whites complain about violence they actually love and relish it.

Well I was with you until you drifted off into 'boogeymen' territory. Also, there is nothing wrong with America, apple pie and supporting law enforcement. That is what a decent society does. Then you go on to bring up racial issues which tells me you may have a pre-determined mindset. Then you extend your obvious vehemence to 'Cops.' Amazingly you then tack your sails to make the ludicrous statement "whites complain about violence they actually love and relish it." I have one question....Do you realize the depths of insanity to which your comments have descended?

Well I was with you until you drifted off into 'boogeymen' territory. Also, there is nothing wrong with America, apple pie and supporting law enforcement. That is what a decent society does. Then you go on to bring up racial issues which tells me you may have a pre-determined mindset. Then you extend your obvious vehemence to 'Cops.' Amazingly you then tack your sails to make the ludicrous statement "whites complain about violence they actually love and relish it." I have one question....Do you realize the depths of insanity to which your comments have descended?
There is absolutely something wrong with supporting america, apple pie and law enforcement when the law enforcement is used to terrorize a segment of your population in order to lock up and kill them. If whites dont love violence why are all of your heroes always war mongers or criminals? Do you guys have any heroes that were not violent?

There is absolutely something wrong with supporting america, apple pie and law enforcement when the law enforcement is used to terrorize a segment of your population in order to lock up and kill them. If whites dont love violence why are all of your heroes always war mongers or criminals? Do you guys have any heroes that were not violent?

Law enforcement are who ran toward the hail of lead in Las Vegas.Both black and white . So much for your racist rant.

Law enforcement are who ran toward the hail of lead in Las Vegas.
Well first of all it was a security guard...Lets stop that myth right there.

Yeah a security guard .....Law enforcement. Did you see the videos of police directing folks away from the firing line then going toward the flying lead?

Yeah a security guard .....Law enforcement. Did you see the videos of police directing folks away from the firing line then going toward the flying lead?
Security guards are not law enforcement dude. :laugh:

Yes I saw the cops hiding and yelling at people to run.

It isn't the laws.....we have more than enough to arrest criminals who use guns for crime.
Are you saying there is nothing that will PREVENT these crimes and we can only clean up afterwards? You could also say we have enough hospitals to take care of car crash victims so we don't need seat belts or other safety measures.

It isn't the laws.....we have more than enough to arrest criminals who use guns for crime.
Are you saying there is nothing that will PREVENT these crimes and we can only clean up afterwards? You could also say we have enough hospitals to take care of car crash victims so we don't need seat belts or other safety measures.
Most intelligent people want gun control. Especially the ones that own guns like I do. Just because a law or attempt to stop people being killed is not 100% effective and guaranteed to work every single time in does not make it a bad idea.

Except....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Actually, that isn't true...if you take Europe as a whole...instead of individual countries....so they equal our land mass....they have more than us...we had 6 last year......add up all of theirs and they have more.....

Forum List

Back